PDA

View Full Version : I haven't gotten my...

opie
September 25th, 2005, 12:23 AM
FLYZ, YET!

What the hell's the problem Tim! You sent them a day or two ago! :~^)

Mark --the ****-up, who anxiously awaits his box!--

P.S. I'm workin' on that special batch of yours still.

Flyer
September 25th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Not a prude, but would appreciate you dropping the profanity.
Thanks Flyer

opie wrote:

> FLYZ, YET!
>
> What the hell's the problem Tim! You sent them a day or two ago! :~^)
>
> Mark --the ****-up, who anxiously awaits his box!--
>
> P.S. I'm workin' on that special batch of yours still.

Ken Fortenberry
September 25th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Flyer wrote:
> Not a prude, but would appreciate you dropping the profanity.
> Thanks Flyer

Who's on clueless newbie duty this week ?

Timmmmaaaay ? Wayno ? Cyli ? Somebody step up to the
plate, I had dibs last time. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Church
September 25th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Ken Fortenberry > wrote in news:YLmZe.1719
:

> Flyer wrote:
>> Not a prude, but would appreciate you dropping the profanity.
>> Thanks Flyer
>
> Who's on clueless newbie duty this week ?
>
> Timmmmaaaay ? Wayno ? Cyli ? Somebody step up to the
> plate, I had dibs last time. ;-)

....if you plan on sticking around this cesspool for any length of time,
plan on getting a thicker skin and drop the advice on how we should talk.
You'll get nothing but grief for your pains.

Frank Church

Wolfgang
September 25th, 2005, 03:15 AM
"Frank Church" > wrote in message
9.11...
> Ken Fortenberry > wrote in news:YLmZe.1719
> :
>
>> Flyer wrote:
>>> ...would appreciate you dropping the profanity.

> ...if you plan on sticking around this cesspool for any length of time,
> plan on getting a thicker skin and drop the advice on how we should talk.
> You'll get nothing but grief for your pains.

Sound advice, about as pleasantly put as any you're likely to get here, Mr.
Flyer. You would do well to heed it.

However, it comes a bit late for you to do anything about that big redass
target you tattooed on your forehead, now, doesn't it? :)

Wolfgang
who notes that there is probably no better evidence of alien visitation on
earth than the indisputable fact that there are a lot of folks walking
around without a clue as to what ****in' planet they're on.

Tim J.
September 25th, 2005, 03:38 AM
opie wrote:
> FLYZ, YET!
<snipped obnoxious profanity>

FYO. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Tim J.
September 25th, 2005, 03:42 AM
opie wrote:
> FLYZ, YET!

That's strange, but the USPS Priority Mail was probably delayed as it
headed south. That switchover to the horse and buggy at the NC border
could cost you an extra day.
--
TL,
Tim

Cyli
September 25th, 2005, 10:22 AM
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 01:08:08 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
> wrote:

>Flyer wrote:
>> Not a prude, but would appreciate you dropping the profanity.
>> Thanks Flyer
>
>Who's on clueless newbie duty this week ?
>
>Timmmmaaaay ? Wayno ? Cyli ? Somebody step up to the
>plate, I had dibs last time. ;-)

Nope. I'm supposed to get the intentionally obnoxious and the
SPAMmers. Someone else does the clue bat on newbbies. I tend to be
too gentle on them at first.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)

jbthwart77
September 25th, 2005, 07:43 PM
FLYZ, YET!

What the hell's the problem Tim! You sent them a day or two ago! :~^)

Mark --the ****-up, who anxiously awaits his box!--

P.S. I'm workin' on that special batch of yours still.

Hey Opie, I Got my box of Great Lookin Flies,and 2 from you
You did a Exellent ****in Job Amigo,Thank you OOPS Down here in Texas we also have a way with words WE 1st learn em at school and then it kinda winds up every where Where I come from, it's only a SLANG and not intended to offend unless used in that manner We do Not live in a Beaver Cleaver World, THIS is the REAL Thang and For some, it's Hard to ****in Except So OPIE as I was sayin, your Gonna Really ****in enjoy your Flies , You ALL did a Great ****in Job I Hope you catch some Good ****IN fish on the ****in Sweet Cheeks

opie
September 25th, 2005, 09:36 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> opie wrote:
>> FLYZ, YET!
> <snipped obnoxious profanity>
>
> FYO. ;-)
> --
> TL,
> Tim

I love you too, Timmmmaaaayyyy!

Opie --Sure, it's ok to type FYO, but not **** You Op! What would you have
done if some clueless newbie had asked you to translate, Tim?--

opie
September 25th, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
. ..
> opie wrote:
>> FLYZ, YET!
>
> That's strange, but the USPS Priority Mail was probably delayed as it
> headed south. That switchover to the horse and buggy at the NC border
> could cost you an extra day.
> --
> TL,
> Tim

What do ya mean "horse and buggy?" I'll get a call to come get 'em, once
they cross the state line!

OOpie

Tim J.
September 25th, 2005, 09:38 PM
opie wrote:
> "Tim J." > wrote in message
>> opie wrote:
>>> FLYZ, YET!
>> <snipped obnoxious profanity>
>>
>> FYO. ;-)
>> --
>> TL,
>> Tim
>
> I love you too, Timmmmaaaayyyy!
>
> Opie --Sure, it's ok to type FYO, but not **** You Op! What would
> you have done if some clueless newbie had asked you to translate,
> Tim?

Interestingly enough, there are plenty of folk around here willing to
translate for me. Why, they even offer to think for me most times. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

opie
September 25th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
. ..
> Interestingly enough, there are plenty of folk around here willing to
> translate for me. Why, they even offer to think for me most times. ;-)
> --
> TL,
> Tim

Well, I've never been on welfare, but I have been in the Air Farce, and
after havin' read Frank Sr. tripe, I'd rather have been on welfare.

Mark --Former USAF Airman, but I didn't really care much for the
experience--

Ken Fortenberry
September 25th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Tim J. wrote:

> Interestingly enough, there are plenty of folk around here willing to
> translate for me. Why, they even offer to think for me most times. ;-)

Live bunnies are an *excellent* source of nutrition.

--
Ken Fortenberry

David Snedeker
September 26th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Internal: to All Cadres and Members of the Communist Infiltration and
Linguini Spine Liberal Command: BRigada "Che y Vinceremos"

RE: The following is a moral boosting "joke" for placement with our agents
and fellow travelers throughout the media. It may also be used in the weekly
agit-prop sessions spreading the use of synthetic tying material and
difficult knots, by all "sleeper" cadres presently serving as Walmart
Greeters and Fly Shop employees.

Proceed with JOKE:

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily
briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3
Brazilian soldiers were killed." "OH NO!" the
president exclaims. "That's terrible!" His staff sits
stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching
as the president sits, head in hands. Finally,
president looks up and asks, "How many is a
brazillion?"

(To be told in that whiny West Texas Patois unless doing so prevents cadre
from keeping a straight face and thereby diminishing the corrosive effects
such "jokes" have on the worker's patriotism and understanding of ones
proper "place" in a Khristian Kappitalist state.)

END of BurstCOMM.
Comandante "Dave"

P.S.: Remember to get your entries in for our weekly best "Finding those
few picky things wrong with Bush" drawing, so we can drag down the greatest
Christian country on earth, and continue to threaten the Airforce with all
those welfare babies, praise be Satin.

Wolfgang
September 26th, 2005, 02:18 AM
"David Snedeker" > wrote in message
. ..
> Internal: to All Cadres and Members of the Communist Infiltration and
> Linguini Spine Liberal Command: BRigada "Che y Vinceremos"
>
> RE: The following is a moral boosting "joke" for placement with our agents
> and fellow travelers throughout the media. It may also be used in the
> weekly
> agit-prop sessions spreading the use of synthetic tying material and
> difficult knots, by all "sleeper" cadres presently serving as Walmart
> Greeters and Fly Shop employees.
>
> Proceed with JOKE:
>
> Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily
> briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3
> Brazilian soldiers were killed." "OH NO!" the
> president exclaims. "That's terrible!" His staff sits
> stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching
> as the president sits, head in hands. Finally,
> president looks up and asks, "How many is a
> brazillion?"
>
> (To be told in that whiny West Texas Patois unless doing so prevents cadre
> from keeping a straight face and thereby diminishing the corrosive effects
> such "jokes" have on the worker's patriotism and understanding of ones
> proper "place" in a Khristian Kappitalist state.)
>
> END of BurstCOMM.
> Comandante "Dave"
>
> P.S.: Remember to get your entries in for our weekly best "Finding those
> few picky things wrong with Bush" drawing, so we can drag down the
> greatest
> Christian country on earth, and continue to threaten the Airforce with all
> those welfare babies, praise be Satin.

Hee, hee, hee! :)

Wolfgang
he said "satin".......hee, hee, hee! :)

Wayne Knight
September 27th, 2005, 02:11 AM
"opie" > wrote in message

> What the hell's the problem Tim!

Got mine today, good job everyone.

And Dave, how the hell did you even find the flipping hook, much less tie a
fly on it.

Wayne
not worthy