PDA

View Full Version : Got my...

opie
September 28th, 2005, 12:25 AM
FLYZ YESTERDAY!!!!!

However, Tim must have been really disappointed with my flyz, as he sent two
of them back to me?

I was so excited, I took them to work to show all of the bait fishers what
Real fishermen cast. Lots of Ooos and Ahhs. I certainly appreciate
everyone's efforts, and hope to be invited into the next swap!

Like many others, I don't want to fish these flyz, so I'll just have to
attempt to tie some replicas.

Take care all,

Mark

Tim J.
September 28th, 2005, 01:40 AM
opie wrote:
> FLYZ YESTERDAY!!!!!

Glad they arrived safe and sound - you had me worried.

> However, Tim must have been really disappointed with my flyz, as he
> sent two of them back to me?

As in all the swaps I've meistered, I send back the same thing to
everyone, including one of your own. It makes the sorting many times
easier not to have to worry about whose pile-o-flies is whose. In this
case, since you tied two for everyone, I returned two. I'm stealing one
of Stan's, but don't tell him - shhhhhhhhhhh...

> I was so excited, I took them to work to show all of the bait fishers
> what Real fishermen cast. Lots of Ooos and Ahhs. I certainly
> appreciate everyone's efforts, and hope to be invited into the next
> swap!
> Like many others, I don't want to fish these flyz, so I'll just have
> to attempt to tie some replicas.

It's up to you, but I just finished taking the photos for Stan's web
page, so they'll be posted there for everyone to see. Personally, I like
people to fish with my swap flies. It makes me feel like I could be
catching fish all over the place. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

opie
September 29th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> opie wrote:
>> FLYZ YESTERDAY!!!!!
>
> Glad they arrived safe and sound - you had me worried.

Sure I did. As NC never fully reconnected with the Union, we don't have
USPS, but we do have Ernest T's Mail and Brick Delivery Service.

>> However, Tim must have been really disappointed with my flyz, as he
>> sent two of them back to me?
>
> As in all the swaps I've meistered, I send back the same thing to
> everyone, including one of your own. It makes the sorting many times
> easier not to have to worry about whose pile-o-flies is whose. In this
> case, since you tied two for everyone, I returned two. I'm stealing one of
> Stan's, but don't tell him - shhhhhhhhhhh.

If you had just kept my set of flyz, you wouldn't have to **** Stan out of
his fair share!

Anyway, I'm still workin' on your fifteen. I should get them in the mail
sometime next week.

>> I was so excited, I took them to work to show all of the bait fishers
>> what Real fishermen cast. Lots of Ooos and Ahhs. I certainly
>> appreciate everyone's efforts, and hope to be invited into the next
>> swap!
>> Like many others, I don't want to fish these flyz, so I'll just have
>> to attempt to tie some replicas.
>
> It's up to you, but I just finished taking the photos for Stan's web page,
> so they'll be posted there for everyone to see. Personally, I like people
> to fish with my swap flies. It makes me feel like I could be catching fish
> all over the place. ;-)

Nah, I wanna have all kinds of **** around, with hooks in it, for people to
sort through when I die.

Love,