PDA

View Full Version : Cute Liberal propaganda

John Barnhart
October 4th, 2005, 02:52 AM
http://www.thefrown.com/frowners/becomerepublican.swf

John Barnhart
October 4th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Oops! didn't mean to send this here. Sorry.

rw
October 4th, 2005, 04:11 AM
John Barnhart wrote:

> Oops! didn't mean to send this here. Sorry.

Hey, why not? That's what we're all about.

It cuts pretty close to the bone, doesn't it?

riverman
October 4th, 2005, 05:48 AM
rw wrote:
> John Barnhart wrote:
>
> > Oops! didn't mean to send this here. Sorry.
>
> Hey, why not? That's what we're all about.
>
> It cuts pretty close to the bone, doesn't it?
>
> --
> Cut "to the chase" for my email address.

Yeah, and at least our propaganda doesn't get us into a war, alienate
our allies, disenfranchise half the population and destroy the national
economy. Oh, if only the NeoCon propaganda was only 'cute'...

--riverman
(who probably didn't mean to post this here, either) <g>

George Cleveland
October 4th, 2005, 03:00 PM
On 3 Oct 2005 21:48:11 -0700, "riverman" > wrote:

>rw wrote:
>> John Barnhart wrote:
>>
>> > Oops! didn't mean to send this here. Sorry.
>>
>> Hey, why not? That's what we're all about.
>>
>> It cuts pretty close to the bone, doesn't it?
>>
>> --
>> Cut "to the chase" for my email address.
>
>Yeah, and at least our propaganda doesn't get us into a war, alienate
>our allies, disenfranchise half the population and destroy the national
>economy. Oh, if only the NeoCon propaganda was only 'cute'...
>
>--riverman
>(who probably didn't mean to post this here, either) <g>

"I'm cude, I'm cude"

-Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer from "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer"
Rankin-Bass Productions 1964
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058536/