PDA

View Full Version : PING Tim Johnson

opie
October 4th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Your personal Riffle, Grizzlies are on there way to you, though I spelled
your last name "Johson," I think, on the mailing label?

I only tie ya 12, as I ran out of muskrat dubbin'. I did pick some (muskrat
dubbin') up today, from Uncle Wally; so, if you need the other three I owe
ya, just say so and I'll be sure to get them right out to ya in a year or
two.

Love,
Mark :~^))

Tim J.
October 4th, 2005, 08:39 PM
You shouldn't oughta done that, Mark, but thanks for the sentiment (and the
flies). They'll come in handy!
--
Best regards,
Tim

opie typed:
> Your personal Riffle, Grizzlies are on there way to you, though I
> spelled your last name "Johson," I think, on the mailing label?
>
> I only tie ya 12, as I ran out of muskrat dubbin'. I did pick some
> (muskrat dubbin') up today, from Uncle Wally; so, if you need the
> other three I owe ya, just say so and I'll be sure to get them right
> out to ya in a year or two.
>
> Love,
> Mark :~^))

Tim J.
October 4th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Oh, and don't tell Forty I'm top posting now. He gets all funny about that
sorta thing.
--
TL,
Tim

Tim J. typed:
> You shouldn't oughta done that, Mark, but thanks for the sentiment
> (and the flies). They'll come in handy!
>
> opie typed:
>> Your personal Riffle, Grizzlies are on there way to you, though I
>> spelled your last name "Johson," I think, on the mailing label?
>>
>> I only tie ya 12, as I ran out of muskrat dubbin'. I did pick some
>> (muskrat dubbin') up today, from Uncle Wally; so, if you need the
>> other three I owe ya, just say so and I'll be sure to get them right
>> out to ya in a year or two.
>>
>> Love,
>> Mark :~^))

Jeff Taylor
October 4th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
. ..
> Tim J. wrote:
> Now I'm gonna have to fart in the general direction of Nawth Cackalacky
> *and*
> Massachusetts.

Speaking of, I went to the gas station and asked the clerk for $5.00 worth
of gas, he farted and gave me a receipt...

JT :)

Mike Connor
October 4th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"Jeff Taylor" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
<SNIP>
> Speaking of, I went to the gas station and asked the clerk for $5.00 worth
> of gas, he farted and gave me a receipt...
>
> JT :)

Funny place to keep a cash register.......................

TL
MC

Jeff Miller
October 16th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Ken Fortenberry wrote:

> Tim J. wrote:
>
>> Oh, and don't tell Forty I'm top posting now. ...
>

> You really know how to hurt a guy. Now I'm gonna have to
> fart in the general direction of Nawth Cackalacky *and*
> Massachusetts.

shouldn't be a problem...you've enough orifices *and* a bounty of gas.