PDA

View Full Version : test

OPIE
October 6th, 2005, 04:34 PM
tesie

Tim J.
October 6th, 2005, 04:57 PM
OPIE typed:
> tesie

Ken - Which is the worst sin?:
1) NC Top-posting
2) The NC Ping System
3) NC test posts

Inquiring minds want to know. . . ;-)
--
TL,
Tim
------------------------
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/

Tim J.
October 6th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Ken Fortenberry typed:
> Tim J. wrote:
>>
>> Ken - Which is the worst sin?:
>> <snip>
>
> Cyli was elected roff bouncer, please refer all sin
> questions, both venial and mortal, to Cyli.

No can do. Cyli is the bouncer for spammers. This requires the research and
opinion of the roff Net Nanny - that's you! ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Tim J.
October 6th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Ken Fortenberry typed:
<snip>
> Timmmmmaaaaaaay.

From the Incredible But True Dept: My wife works with troubled children in
the K-2 grades of the school system. One of the new entries has the same
affliction as the South Park character, and his name is. . . you guessed it!
She says the whole situation makes it a bit difficult not to break into fits
of laughter at the most inopportune moments.
--
TL,
Tim

opie
October 6th, 2005, 10:11 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> OPIE typed:
>> tesie
>
> Ken - Which is the worst sin?:
> 1) NC Top-posting
> 2) The NC Ping System
> 3) NC test posts
>
> Inquiring minds want to know. . . ;-)
> --
> TL,
> Tim

For some reason, for which I have no control, I don't get my posts, your
posts, Myron's posts, and several others via my works news server. So, I
thought that I would attempt a several changes to my work 'puter setting and
see if I could at least see my own posts. After settings changes, I was
able to see my own post, but none of the others?

Oh yeah, PING this you monkey ****er!

Love,

Mark

Tim J.
October 7th, 2005, 01:14 AM
opie wrote:
> "Tim J." > wrote in message
>> OPIE typed:
>>> tesie
>>
>> Ken - Which is the worst sin?:
>> 1) NC Top-posting
>> 2) The NC Ping System
>> 3) NC test posts
>>
>> Inquiring minds want to know. . . ;-)
>
> Oh yeah, PING this you monkey ****er!

Gawd, I love this place.
--
TL,
Tim

Cyli
October 7th, 2005, 12:56 PM
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:31:52 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
> wrote:

>Tim J. wrote:
>>
>> Ken - Which is the worst sin?:
>> <snip>
>
>Cyli was elected roff bouncer, please refer all sin
>questions, both venial and mortal, to Cyli.

Sin? Sin? I'm very queasy about the question of sin. The obvious
ones I can handle, but who can't? I find it difficult to imagine sin
in this newsgroup, other than, perhaps, advising some geographically
challenged newbbie that fishing is wonderful in July in Death Valley
at some spot that's 5 miles from a road.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)

opie
October 7th, 2005, 11:43 PM
"Sin" is a concept which has no meaning in my life, thankfully!

Instant Karma on the other hand?

Mark --psychic to the recently deceased--

"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
> Cyli wrote:
>> Ken Fortenberry wrote:
>>>Cyli was elected roff bouncer, please refer all sin
>>>questions, both venial and mortal, to Cyli.
>>
>> Sin? Sin? I'm very queasy about the question of sin. The obvious
>> ones I can handle, but who can't? I find it difficult to imagine sin
>> in this newsgroup, other than, perhaps, advising some geographically
>> challenged newbbie that fishing is wonderful in July in Death Valley
>> at some spot that's 5 miles from a road.
>
> So Opie's OK but Jeffie is treadin' on thin ice.
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Cyli
October 10th, 2005, 01:01 AM
On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:31:34 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
> wrote:

>Cyli wrote:
>> Ken Fortenberry wrote:
>>>Cyli was elected roff bouncer, please refer all sin
>>>questions, both venial and mortal, to Cyli.
>>
>> Sin? Sin? I'm very queasy about the question of sin. The obvious
>> ones I can handle, but who can't? I find it difficult to imagine sin
>> in this newsgroup, other than, perhaps, advising some geographically
>> challenged newbbie that fishing is wonderful in July in Death Valley
>> at some spot that's 5 miles from a road.
>
>So Opie's OK but Jeffie is treadin' on thin ice.

Good try, Ken, but I think the momentum got past the quorum level on
that one.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)

riverman
October 11th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Herro? Herro? Zis is HUNKUNG SHINA carring. Can you herra me? Herro??

--ribbaman

Mike Connor
October 11th, 2005, 10:44 AM
"riverman" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
ups.com...
> Herro? Herro? Zis is HUNKUNG SHINA carring. Can you herra me? Herro??
>
> --ribbaman

Herro Mylon, we herra you, but somesing as gone to L.

TR
MC

riverman
October 11th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Ahh, Tenjewberrymuds.

--ribbaman

Mike Connor
October 11th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"riverman" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
oups.com...
> Ahh, Tenjewberrymuds.
>
> --ribbaman

Dont men shun it, was a pressure.

TL
MC

Osmo Jauhiainen
October 11th, 2005, 08:46 PM
"riverman" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Herro? Herro? Zis is HUNKUNG SHINA carring. Can you herra me? Herro??
>
> --ribbaman

Loud and clear!

Osmo