PDA

View Full Version : Re: 05/06 San Juan clave organization

Ken Fortenberry
October 11th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Jonathan Cook wrote:
> I'm starting a new thread 'cause the other is degenerate.
>
> I'm willing to go ahead and start an email list and hashing
> out possible dates. I'd prefer to do this through email, soo...

email ? *email* !!??! You have the audacity to actually
call it a clave <sic> and you want to "organize" it via
email ?

Jon, you are *such* a ****in' pussy.

It's **** like this that could give roff a bad reputation.

--
Ken Fortenberry - X-No-Archive ****NO

Willi
October 11th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Jonathan Cook wrote:
> I'm starting a new thread 'cause the other is degenerate.
>
> I'm willing to go ahead and start an email list and hashing
> out possible dates. I'd prefer to do this through email, soo...
>
> If you are _at_all_ interested in potentially attending a
> SJ clave this winter, email me, and include preference dates
> and your preferred email address if it is different from
> the reply address. Also include how likely you are to attend,
> as a percentage (I like numbers!).
>
> From the way things have gone in the recent years, I think
> January is most likely, but we probably can discuss dates
> from December to February.
>
> Jon.

January works for me. I'm likely, but DON'T like numbers!!

Willi

asadi
October 12th, 2005, 02:08 AM
"Jonathan Cook" > wrote in message
> I'm starting a new thread 'cause the other is degenerate.
>
> I'm willing to go ahead and start an email list and hashing
> out possible dates. I'd prefer to do this through email, soo...
>
> If you are _at_all_ interested in potentially attending a
> SJ clave this winter, email me, and include preference dates
> and your preferred email address if it is different from
> the reply address. Also include how likely you are to attend,
> as a percentage (I like numbers!).
>
> From the way things have gone in the recent years, I think
> January is most likely, but we probably can discuss dates
> from December to February.
>
> Jon.

Is this the San Juan river in Texas?

...john

Wayne Knight
October 12th, 2005, 02:46 AM
"asadi" > wrote in message
m...

> Is this the San Juan river in Texas?

Where this river flows I don;t know but this is a gathering in New Mexico.

bruiser
October 12th, 2005, 05:02 AM
I'm pretty sure it flows West to the Colorado....

bruce h

asadi
October 12th, 2005, 12:47 PM
"bruiser" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'm pretty sure it flows West to the Colorado....
>
> bruce h

I was pretty close....

john

William Claspy
October 12th, 2005, 02:03 PM
On 10/11/05 3:06 PM, in article , "Jonathan Cook"
> wrote:

> I'm starting a new thread 'cause the other is degenerate.
>
> I'm willing to go ahead and start an email list and hashing
> out possible dates. I'd prefer to do this through email, soo...
>
> If you are _at_all_ interested in potentially attending a
> SJ clave this winter, email me, and include preference dates
> and your preferred email address if it is different from
> the reply address. Also include how likely you are to attend,
> as a percentage (I like numbers!).
>
> From the way things have gone in the recent years, I think
> January is most likely, but we probably can discuss dates
> from December to February.

I am interested in going- I think I've said as much to Bruiser for the past
two or three years- but the likelihood of my actual attendance is relatively
low. That said, January would fit best into my schedule. I'm assuming that
this would be a long-weekend type clave, as in the past?

Bill

~^ beancounter ~^
October 12th, 2005, 06:57 PM
i am good to go anytime in jan....

Guy Thornberg
October 19th, 2005, 07:21 PM
"asadi" > wrote in message
m...

> Is this the San Juan river in Texas?
>
> ..john

Just looked out my window and damn, couldn't see it.
Guy

Stan Gula
October 19th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Guy Thornberg wrote:
> "asadi" > wrote in message
> m...
>>>
>> Is this the San Juan river in Texas?
>>
>> ..john
>
> Just looked out my window and damn, couldn't see it.
> Guy

My windows are so dirty I have no trouble seeing them.
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

~^ beancounter ~^
October 19th, 2005, 09:09 PM
anyone playing around with the google earth
software...to "poke around" their fav. fishing
spots??