PDA

View Full Version : The George A. Buck Company

Steven Vase
October 17th, 2005, 05:23 AM
http://www.georgeabuck.com/order at this time I am not able to sell item due to fact that I'm waiting on my vendor license. But if you would like to look at the items and provide some feedback or place an order that can be filled at a later date feel free.

Thank You
George A. Buck

Cyli
October 17th, 2005, 07:28 AM
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 04:23:23 GMT, "Steven Vase" >
wrote:

>http://www.georgeabuck.com/order at this time I am not able to sell item due to fact that I'm waiting on my vendor license. But if you would like to look at the items and provide some feedback or place an order that can be filled at a later date feel free.
>
>Thank You
>George A. Buck

Hey, Frank. The guy's now got an assortment of product. Unfortunate
assortment and small, but there is some.

His judgment doesn't seem to be any better than his English usage as
far as product goes. Everything of the small assortment seems to have
his name logoed on it. And he's done it in some Goth sort of script,
so that George (some unintelligible initial) Buck could easily look
like a jab at the president of the US or an obscenity. All it needs
is an s added at the end. A mere drop or two of fabric paint and it
could make a good product for neocon haters.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)