PDA

View Full Version : WESTERN CLAVE PHOTOS

Joe McIntosh
October 21st, 2005, 01:31 AM
HAS ANYONE SENT OUT DISK OF WESTERN CLAVE PICTURES? sort of looking forward
to seeing my clave offering--that gal from Va. wants me to send her a
print--my wife just wants to see a picture and the rest of the story.
Joe

Danl
October 21st, 2005, 02:15 AM
"Joe McIntosh" > wrote in message
> HAS ANYONE SENT OUT DISK OF WESTERN CLAVE PICTURES? sort of looking
forward
> to seeing my clave offering--that gal from Va. wants me to send her a
> print--my wife just wants to see a picture and the rest of the story.
> Joe

Yes, Joe, I sent them all out last month, per schedule. Your name and
address musta dropped through a crack somewhere. Please send your home addy
and I will burn one for you. I'm not sure what you mean by "your clave
offering". Did you send me some pics to include on the CD?

Danl

Disclaimer: The foregoing post is completely untruthful. I have missed the
9/15/2005 deadline I set for myself to distribute said CD. The valid and
audited reasons are Excuses #42, #57, and especially #61. Please refer to
your copy of "Excuses By the Number", ISBN 0-517-105926, for details. As
the "Delay Chart by Excuse" (pp 102-103) clearly shows, the sum of the mean
delay time per Valid and Audited Excuse totals 47 days for the excuses
invoked. However, by applying extraordinary personal effort over a
sufficiently extended period of time, I firmly believe that I can ship said
CDs by the end of the current fortnight. No, no...no need to thank me, it's
what I do....

errr...if anyone who hasn't previously requested said CD wants one, this
would be a good time to speak up. I need a name and a snail mail addy. Even
if you DID previously request a CD, this would be a good time to reiterate
said request..........

Jeff Miller
October 21st, 2005, 01:47 PM
Danl wrote:

> errr...if anyone who hasn't previously requested said CD wants one, this
> would be a good time to speak up. I need a name and a snail mail addy. Even
> if you DID previously request a CD, this would be a good time to reiterate
> said request..........

uh...not sure if i sent my request...so...

jeff, 1308 minuette pl., greenville, nc 27858

Wayne Harrison
October 21st, 2005, 04:35 PM
"Danl" > wrote

wayno
1519 whilden place
greensboro, nc 27408

Joe McIntosh
October 22nd, 2005, 12:59 AM
"Danl" > wrote in message

> "Joe McIntosh" > wrote in message
>> HAS ANYONE SENT OUT DISK OF WESTERN CLAVE PICTURES? sort of looking
> forward
>> to seeing my clave offering--that gal from Va. wants me to send her a
>> print--my wife just wants to see a picture and the rest of the story.
>> Joe
>

> Yes, Joe, I sent them all out last month, per schedule. Your name and
> address musta dropped through a crack somewhere. Please send your home
> addy
> and I will burn one for you. I'm not sure what you mean by "your clave
> offering". Did you send me some pics to include on the CD?
>
> Danl
>
>Joe McIntosh
8828 Olympic Lane
Wilmington N.C. 28411
My clav offering was the blond gal at the bar where we shared offerings. At
least I think she was available but as I was rooming with a true southern
married gentleman I derogated from my desires and introduced her to the
clave.
several guys snapped a picture and I thought one of them might have
included one in the sets you recieved. You would not understand the need
unless you knew that a tall blond appeared at my Slide Inn cabin the next
day.