PDA

View Full Version : OT from wimp dot co.

asadi
October 21st, 2005, 12:52 PM
A newsman is ininterviewing people about which country they think we will
invade next....

He's changed the names of the countries and the subjects don't even know
it.....

john

http://www.wimp.com/invading/

ps. Went to a new Dell and windows XP (imagine this) won't let outlook
express do a spell check if you have installed and older than 2002 Microsoft
Ofice product. Talk about planned obsolessence! So, please correct all
spelling before reading.

asadi
October 21st, 2005, 01:20 PM
"asadi" > wrote in message > ps.
Went to a new Dell and windows XP (imagine this) won't let outlook
> express do a spell check if you have installed and older than 2002
> Microsoft Ofice product. Talk about planned obsolessence! So, please
> correct all spelling before reading.

here's the fix.....

http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_010.html