PDA

View Full Version : Ah, the information age! :)

Wolfgang
October 21st, 2005, 07:24 PM
Actually, this ain't quite as funny as it first appears.

http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/view.php?id=5927

Wolfgang

BJ Conner
October 21st, 2005, 11:23 PM
Wolfgang wrote:
> Actually, this ain't quite as funny as it first appears.
>
> http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/view.php?id=5927
>
> Wolfgang
They won't need your phone number, embedded chips are on the way.
There in dogs, cats and cows now. They can put your life story on
them.
The potential is endless, how about sidewalk scanners linked to trap
doors? Pay toilets that would automatically bill your credit card?
Your the guy with the fertile imagination, whats next?

Wolfgang
October 22nd, 2005, 12:03 AM
"BJ Conner" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Wolfgang wrote:
>> Actually, this ain't quite as funny as it first appears.
>>
>> http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/view.php?id=5927
>>
>> Wolfgang
> They won't need your phone number, embedded chips are on the way.
> There in dogs, cats and cows now. They can put your life story on
> them.
> The potential is endless, how about sidewalk scanners linked to trap
> doors? Pay toilets that would automatically bill your credit card?
> Your the guy with the fertile imagination, whats next?

Well, they can already identify the camera you used to shoot a particular
photograph of Dick Cheney in black leather crotchless panties, the printer
you used to make a copy to hang on the wall in the den, the photocopier you
used to copy a scrap of the Art Deco wallpaper you want to put up behind it
to surprise you wife, the scanner you used to record it in the "bootlegged"
file on your computer, and the fax machine you used to show it to your
brother-in-law, the decorator, in San Francisco.

Who needs an imagination?

Wolfgang
who, oddly enough, didn't notice the source of that little ad when he first
saw it.

asadi
October 22nd, 2005, 02:20 AM
"BJ Conner"

> They won't need your phone number, embedded chips are on the way.
> There in dogs, cats and cows now. They can put your life story on
> them.

Will this take the suspense out of 'does she or doesn't she'?

john. tired of being slapped

B J Conner
October 22nd, 2005, 04:44 AM
"asadi" > wrote in message
. ..

> "BJ Conner"
>
> > They won't need your phone number, embedded chips are on the way.
> > There in dogs, cats and cows now. They can put your life story on
> > them.
>

> Will this take the suspense out of 'does she or doesn't she'?
>

> john. tired of being slapped

I'm sure they have cell phones or palm pilots that can read the chip. You
can stand next to her in the check out line and know not only if she does or
not, but probably who and when and if your next.

Anthony
October 23rd, 2005, 12:00 PM
"Wolfgang" > wrote in message
> Actually, this ain't quite as funny as it first appears.
>
> http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/view.php?id=5927
>
> Wolfgang

Ack! Man, some people have a lot of free time they could be spending on
other productive tasks...such as...fishing...or...maybe going outside.

Scary to think things like that are just around the corner...

Soilent Green!

Anthony