PDA

View Full Version : ...update on snakefiddler

Frank Church
October 22nd, 2005, 01:34 PM
....for those that might be interested I received an email from snake today,
and here's an excerpt from her email (with her permission, of course)

"cove creek runs through my back yard since i moved, and i have been
catching 10 and 12 inch rainbows- one 14 inch rainbow - a couple of 12
inch browns a 10 in brown and an 8 inch brown. i fished the new river for
small mouth, but came up empty handed" :-(

this gal is a serious flyfisher and I'm glad to have had a small part in
her getting started.

Frank Sr.

Cyli
October 23rd, 2005, 03:00 AM
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:34:54 GMT, Frank Church
> wrote:

>this gal is a serious flyfisher and I'm glad to have had a small part in
>her getting started.
>
>Frank Sr.

Cool. Send a hello from me when you respond.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)

JR
October 23rd, 2005, 04:15 AM
Frank Church wrote:
> ...for those that might be interested I received an email from snake today,
> and here's an excerpt from her email (with her permission, of course)
>
> "cove creek runs through my back yard since i moved, and i have been
> catching 10 and 12 inch rainbows- one 14 inch rainbow - a couple of 12
> inch browns a 10 in brown and an 8 inch brown. i fished the new river for
> small mouth, but came up empty handed" :-(

Thanks, Frank. An idyll, even vicarious, is always welcome. Anyone who
ends up living with a trout stream in the back yard has done at least
one thing quite right.....

JR