PDA

View Full Version : Sept 2005 float trip pics...

Frank Church
October 30th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Thanks to Steve Huber I finally learned how to do it right, no more posting
mega-pictures on abpf! OK, I posted for the last time the proper size pics
of our float trip this last Sept. on abpf, should be showing up shortly.
Wanna see more?...visit Timmy's web site.

Frank Sr.

rw
October 30th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Frank Church wrote:
> Thanks to Steve Huber I finally learned how to do it right, no more posting
> mega-pictures on abpf! OK, I posted for the last time the proper size pics
> of our float trip this last Sept. on abpf, should be showing up shortly.
> Wanna see more?...visit Timmy's web site.
>
> Frank Sr.

Nice.

Wayne Harrison
October 30th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Frank Church" > wrote

> Wanna see more?...visit Timmy's web site.

aw, hell, who wants to wade through all that parsimonious, right wing,
neo-con proselytizing , just to see a couple drunks tossing hardware at
coarse fish!

yfitons
wayno (well, this is roff, ya know)

Tim J.
October 31st, 2005, 03:27 PM
Wayne Harrison typed:
> "Frank Church" > wrote
>
>> Wanna see more?...visit Timmy's web site.
>
> aw, hell, who wants to wade through all that parsimonious, right
> wing, neo-con proselytizing , just to see a couple drunks tossing
> hardware at coarse fish!

Answer: you do! ;-)
Here are the bastid's photos:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_andy_sept/
--
TL,
Tim

Tom Nakashima
October 31st, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> Wayne Harrison typed:
>> "Frank Church" > wrote
>>
>>> Wanna see more?...visit Timmy's web site.
>>
>> aw, hell, who wants to wade through all that parsimonious, right
>> wing, neo-con proselytizing , just to see a couple drunks tossing
>> hardware at coarse fish!
>
> Answer: you do! ;-)
> Here are the bastid's photos:
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_andy_sept/
> --
> TL,
> Tim
> ------------------------
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj/

Very nice photos and links,
-tom

Stan Gula
October 31st, 2005, 05:30 PM
Tim J. wrote:
> Here are the bastid's photos:
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_andy_sept/

Click here for *smaller* image? That's *unique*.
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Tim J.
October 31st, 2005, 05:49 PM
Stan Gula typed:
> Tim J. wrote:
>> Here are the bastid's photos:
>> http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_andy_sept/
>
> Click here for *smaller* image? That's *unique*.

It's my own personal formula. If you *don't* have broadband, you should.
;-) Actually, the same thought hit me about 1/2 hour ago, so I did away
with that. The only thing "smaller" was the resolution, so I just moved the
"smaller" ones into the main slot.
--
TL,
Tim

Scott Seidman
October 31st, 2005, 05:54 PM
"Stan Gula" > wrote in news:yws9f.9745$bD.8707
@trndny01:

> Click here for *smaller* image? That's *unique*.

It keeps him modest

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply