PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

Tom Nakashima
October 31st, 2005, 05:56 PM
Happy Halloween!
http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg
-tom

Frank Reid
October 31st, 2005, 06:35 PM
> Happy Halloween!

More Halloween Fun
http://www.syix.com/elmer/Flash%20Games%202/Cat%20Bowling.swf Cat bowling
is fun for all ages.

--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to respond

Frank Reid
October 31st, 2005, 06:37 PM
> Happy Halloween!
> http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg

Ya know, I didn't even look at this link before replying. I think I need
therapy.

--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to respond

Tom Nakashima
October 31st, 2005, 06:43 PM
"Frank Reid" > wrote in message
>> Happy Halloween!
>> http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg
>
> Ya know, I didn't even look at this link before replying. I think I need
> therapy.
>
> --
> Frank Reid
> Euthanize to respond

Our neighbor who baby sits on Halloween...no pun intended.
-tom

Kevin Vang
October 31st, 2005, 08:13 PM
In article >,
says...
> Happy Halloween!
> http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg
> -tom

AAAAUUUUGGGHHHHH My eyes! The pain!

Kevin

Wayne Harrison
October 31st, 2005, 10:11 PM
"Frank Reid" > wrote in message
>> Happy Halloween!
>> http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg

.. I think I need
> therapy.

my god, you're telling me you aren't presently engaged therein?

yfitons
wayno (now there's one helluva halloween scare!)

Frank Reid
October 31st, 2005, 11:48 PM
>>> Happy Halloween!
>>> http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg
>>
>> I think I need therapy.
>
> my god, you're telling me you aren't presently engaged therein?
>
> yfitons
> wayno (now there's one helluva halloween scare!)

Lets see, my wife enjoys retail therapy. I could do with some anglin'
therapy.
When I retired from the Air Force, I had to see a psychiatrist, as I had one
entry on my records for "exhaustion" from 15 years before (four months of 10
to 20 hour days with no day off). We discussed things, one being compulsive
behavior. Well, after chatting, we figured out that we were both fly
fishermen and both our wives were quilters. We determined that the wives
were nuts and we were perfectly sane.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Scottish Fly Fisher
October 31st, 2005, 11:53 PM
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:56:32 -0800, "Tom Nakashima"
> wrote:

>Happy Halloween!
>http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg
>-tom

Inquiring minds want to know... where does he put the candle?

John
/fishing/
http://groups.msn.com/scottishflyfisher

Frank Reid
November 1st, 2005, 12:06 AM
>>Happy Halloween!
>>http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg
>>-tom
>>
> Inquiring minds want to know... where does he put the candle?

EEEWWWWW!!!!
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Cyli
November 1st, 2005, 12:58 AM
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:35:31 -0500, "Frank Reid"
> wrote:

>> Happy Halloween!
>
>More Halloween Fun
>http://www.syix.com/elmer/Flash%20Games%202/Cat%20Bowling.swf Cat bowling
>is fun for all ages.

I particularly liked the line about "...no...injured. ...were
spared."

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)

Cyli
November 1st, 2005, 01:00 AM
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:43:01 -0800, "Tom Nakashima"
> wrote:

>"Frank Reid" > wrote in message
>>> Happy Halloween!
>>> http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg
>>
>> Ya know, I didn't even look at this link before replying. I think I need
>> therapy.
>>
>> --
>> Frank Reid
>> Euthanize to respond
>>

>Our neighbor who baby sits on Halloween...no pun intended.
>-tom

Unbelievable. Sorry, but I think you should find another baby sitter.
Theres's something wrong with that person. But at least they have a
sense of humour, warped and strange though it is.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)

vincent p. norris
November 1st, 2005, 02:41 AM
> Well, after chatting, we figured out that we were both fly
>fishermen and both our wives were quilters. We determined that the wives
>were nuts and we were perfectly sane.

Hell yes! Everyone knows that a dame who would put up with a
dedicated fly angler or a psychiatrist must be nuts!

vince

riverman
November 1st, 2005, 09:01 AM
You're sure its a HE?

--riverman

Scottish Fly Fisher
November 1st, 2005, 04:55 PM
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:06:42 -0500, "Frank Reid"
<ten.tsacmoc@diersicnarf> wrote:

>>>Happy Halloween!
>>>http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/pic10712.jpg
>>>-tom
>>>
>> Inquiring minds want to know... where does he put the candle?
>
>EEEWWWWW!!!!

.... never mind the dangers of lighting the said candle. Lets face it,
Tom's babysitter looks like the kind of person who enjoys a rich
diet... one that may well produce a lot of methane.

John
/fishing/
http://groups.msn.com/scottishflyfisher

Scottish Fly Fisher
November 1st, 2005, 05:07 PM
On 1 Nov 2005 01:01:42 -0800, "riverman" > wrote:

>You're sure its a HE?

After reviewing that pic, a task which I didn't relish, I have to say
no. It seemed to be the kind of jape that would come from the mind of
a man, but then again, babysitting is traditionally a feminine
occupation.

When all is said and done, I'm pretty sure the individual wasn't an
"it." So, by allotting a gender to the pumpkin, I've reduced my chance
of causing offence to the subject from 100% to 50%. Call it damage
limitation.

John
/fishing/
http://groups.msn.com/scottishflyfisher

Tom Nakashima
November 1st, 2005, 06:00 PM
"Scottish Fly Fisher" > wrote in message

>>> Inquiring minds want to know... where does he put the candle?
>>
>>EEEWWWWW!!!!
>
> ... never mind the dangers of lighting the said candle. Lets face it,
> Tom's babysitter looks like the kind of person who enjoys a rich
> diet... one that may well produce a lot of methane.

She's a pretty funny gal, I asked what she'll do for Thanksgiving....she
replied; "I'll bend over and you gobble!"
-tom

Scottish Fly Fisher
November 1st, 2005, 10:14 PM
On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:00:31 -0800, "Tom Nakashima"
> wrote:

>"Scottish Fly Fisher" > wrote in message

>>>EEEWWWWW!!!!
>>
>> ... never mind the dangers of lighting the said candle. Lets face it,
>> Tom's babysitter looks like the kind of person who enjoys a rich
>> diet... one that may well produce a lot of methane.
>>

>She's a pretty funny gal, I asked what she'll do for Thanksgiving....she
>replied; "I'll bend over and you gobble!"
>-tom

Why can't I resist the urge to make a comment about stuffing?