PDA

View Full Version : OT...cool world map

Frank Church
November 1st, 2005, 01:28 PM
....for those of you who have nothing better to do with your time, here's
something you can play with.... http://tinyurl.com/93y5v

Frank Sr.
...who found some places in Thailand where I used to play "railroad", ie;
"lay a few thais" :-))

GaryM
November 1st, 2005, 02:16 PM
Frank Church > wrote in
9.11:

> ...for those of you who have nothing better to do with your time,
> here's something you can play with.... http://tinyurl.com/93y5v

That is really cool.

Tom Nakashima
November 1st, 2005, 03:45 PM
"GaryM" > wrote in message
74.103...
> Frank Church > wrote in
> 9.11:
>
>> ...for those of you who have nothing better to do with your time,
>> here's something you can play with.... http://tinyurl.com/93y5v
>
> That is really cool.

Yes agree, very useful.
-tom

Scottish Fly Fisher
November 1st, 2005, 05:09 PM
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:28:31 GMT, Frank Church
> wrote:

>...for those of you who have nothing better to do with your time, here's
>something you can play with.... http://tinyurl.com/93y5v
>
>Frank Sr.
>..who found some places in Thailand where I used to play "railroad", ie;
>"lay a few thais" :-))

I use multimap all the time. It's great! I even have links to it from
my sites. If you cut and paste accurately, you can print out maps of
the same standard that are sold by the OS in the UK.

John
/fishing/
http://groups.msn.com/scottishflyfisher

Larry and a Cat named Dub
November 1st, 2005, 08:37 PM
Frank you have to much time on your hands! Why don't you try delivering
motor homes? Say from Elkhart In.

"Frank Church" > wrote in message
9.11...
> ...for those of you who have nothing better to do with your time, here's
> something you can play with.... http://tinyurl.com/93y5v
>
> Frank Sr.
> ..who found some places in Thailand where I used to play "railroad", ie;
> "lay a few thais" :-))

Frank Church
November 1st, 2005, 08:46 PM
"Larry and a Cat named Dub" > wrote in
:

> Frank you have to much time on your hands! Why don't you try delivering
> motor homes? Say from Elkhart In.

....good idea Larry, now why didn't I think of that? :-)

Frank Sr.

daytripper
November 1st, 2005, 09:47 PM
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:28:31 GMT, Frank Church
> wrote:

>...for those of you who have nothing better to do with your time, here's
>something you can play with.... http://tinyurl.com/93y5v
>
>Frank Sr.
>..who found some places in Thailand where I used to play "railroad", ie;
>"lay a few thais" :-))

I can see my house from here! :-)

asadi
November 2nd, 2005, 11:57 AM
When it gets to my neighborhood, the map most definitely contains errors...
whole bridges and streets missing...

john