PDA

View Full Version : Flytier's Page

Frank Church
November 3rd, 2005, 12:24 AM
....some of you may already know of this or have it bookmarked, but I just
came across it tonite, gorgeous photographs and thousands of flies.

http://www.danica.com/flytier/

Frank Sr

Lionel F. Stevenson
November 3rd, 2005, 12:55 PM
in article , Frank Church
at wrote on 11/2/05 8:24 PM:

> ...some of you may already know of this or have it bookmarked, but I just
> came across it tonite, gorgeous photographs and thousands of flies.
>
> http://www.danica.com/flytier/
>
> Frank Sr
Good one!
-- Lionel

Tom Nakashima
November 3rd, 2005, 08:49 PM
"Frank Church" > wrote in message
9.11...
> ...some of you may already know of this or have it bookmarked, but I just
> came across it tonite, gorgeous photographs and thousands of flies.
>
> http://www.danica.com/flytier/
>
> Frank Sr

Nice Indeed,
I was also looking under the Miscellaneous / West Coast 2003
Didn't really say exactly where on the West Coast? Any other info?
-tom

Mike Connor
November 3rd, 2005, 09:10 PM
"Tom Nakashima" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "Frank Church" > wrote in message
> 9.11...
>> ...some of you may already know of this or have it bookmarked, but I just
>> came across it tonite, gorgeous photographs and thousands of flies.
>>
>> http://www.danica.com/flytier/
>>
>> Frank Sr
>
> Nice Indeed,
> I was also looking under the Miscellaneous / West Coast 2003
> Didn't really say exactly where on the West Coast? Any other info?
> -tom

The Fraser and Vedder rivers, so its British Columbia. Hans fishes and ties
all over the place. He is at the British flyfair this weekend.

TL
MC

Frank Church
November 3rd, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Tom Nakashima" > wrote in
:

> Nice Indeed,
> I was also looking under the Miscellaneous / West Coast 2003
> Didn't really say exactly where on the West Coast? Any other info?
> -tom

....'fraid not Tom, I was using StumbleUpon (a neat extension in the Firefox
browser) and this one popped up.

Frank Sr.