PDA

View Full Version : Clave Pix

mark tinsky
November 5th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Last nite I eagerly looked at my Clave Pix Cd from Danl, thanx
again!. While I haven t gotten thru the whole CD I was stunned and
amazed by the photographic abilities of Chas Wade. I called him to
let him know my thoughts and he told me he has been working on
photography as a hobby . I think his work is excellent. I ve got his
permission to put up some of his pix on a web site.

My main reason is for friends who haven t been out west to see what
it really looks like and I think Chas captures it well. I ll put up the
page when I get it done and post a link here for those who didn t
get the CD.

MT