PDA

View Full Version : nice pic on frappr, Tim

JR
November 7th, 2005, 12:45 AM
That fellow catch any secret fish there?

Tim J.
November 7th, 2005, 12:52 AM
JR wrote:
> That fellow catch any secret fish there?

Gary will have to tell that story. If I told it, you'd all say I was
lyin'. ;-)

I put him on that spot because it usually produces a large fish for me.
It's a short pool, but has some good deep spots. I pulled this fat brown
out of there a while back:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/pics/nice_brown_trout.jpg
--
TL,
Tim

JR
November 7th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Tim J. wrote:

> http://css.sbcma.com/timj/pics/nice_brown_trout.jpg

Nice chubby fish.

Photo a bit psychedelic, though.... trying to find the eye or nose of
that fish 'bout weirded me out..... :)

Tim J.
November 7th, 2005, 03:22 AM
JR wrote:
> Tim J. wrote:
>
>> http://css.sbcma.com/timj/pics/nice_brown_trout.jpg
>
> Nice chubby fish.
>
> Photo a bit psychedelic, though.... trying to find the eye or nose of
> that fish 'bout weirded me out..... :)

No drugs were taken while shooting this photo. ;-) Part of the fish
was still underwater (you can see the waterline just barely covers the
eye.)
--
TL,
Tim