PDA

View Full Version : What were you wearing?

November 8th, 2005, 04:57 AM
OK, now that lesser subjects like what species and where you fished are
addressed, a really important factor should be addressed. Namely, what
were you wearing when and where you fished for these species. Using
brand names, especially for the really ritzy toggery, is de rigueur.

For example, if I were trying to list MY accomplishments while, of
course, forgetting some of the lesser ones:

1. Bigger specimen then YOU'VE ever caught, somewhere REALLY ****in'
e-leet and ex-PEN-sive:

I was wearing a Kinloch Anderson kilt (family tartan, of course),
Turnbull and Asser shirt (formal, also of course), Campbell and Co.
waistcoat, Argyle cashmere stockings with matching flashes, soggy Teva
knockoffs, no skivveys, and for reasons which I cannot partially, much
less fully explain (but the vast number of pictures seem to document), a
very large sombrero embroidered in hot pink and turquoise lettering,
"TRUST ME, I'M A GYNECOLOGIST!" and RayBans with a pukka shell croakie,
and was carrying a rather rudely-shaped pitching wedge in my belt like
some sort of Arnold-Palmer-meets-Robert-Bruce-meets-Larry-Flynt
beheading peckerputter, and, apparently, although the memory is a bit
hazy, a live wolfhound pup as a rather unusual, yet sportish-n-frisky,
sporran...and, of course, a vibrating swizzlestick in a sterling-mounted
sheath as a sgian dubh...

Of course, you must mention _everything_ you either drove or rode to
this destination...well, unless it isn't worth mentioning, of course:
i.e., American. To wit, "I rode to the above-mentioned location in a
classic Jag V12 ragtopper, followed closely by a Morgan containing the
tools and mechanic to keep the Jag running..."

And for those of you so inclined, a listing of all prices paid for each
and every garment would be a tidbit of note...

HTH,

November 8th, 2005, 04:59 AM
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:57:09 -0600, wrote:

>OK, now that lesser subjects like what species and where you fished are
>addressed, a really important factor should be addressed. Namely, what
>were you wearing when and where you fished for these species. Using
>brand names, especially for the really ritzy toggery, is de rigueur.
>
>For example, if I were trying to list MY accomplishments while, of
>course, forgetting some of the lesser ones:
>
>1. Bigger specimen then YOU'VE ever caught, somewhere REALLY ****in'
>e-leet and ex-PEN-sive:
>
>I was wearing a Kinloch Anderson kilt (family tartan, of course),
>Turnbull and Asser shirt (formal, also of course), Campbell and Co.
>waistcoat, Argyle cashmere stockings with matching flashes, soggy Teva
>knockoffs, no skivveys, and for reasons which I cannot partially, much
>less fully explain (but the vast number of pictures seem to document), a
>very large sombrero embroidered in hot pink and turquoise lettering,
>"TRUST ME, I'M A GYNECOLOGIST!" and RayBans with a pukka shell croakie,
>and was carrying a rather rudely-shaped pitching wedge in my belt like
>some sort of Arnold-Palmer-meets-Robert-Bruce-meets-Larry-Flynt
>beheading peckerputter, and, apparently, although the memory is a bit
>hazy, a live wolfhound pup as a rather unusual, yet sportish-n-frisky,
>sporran...and, of course, a vibrating swizzlestick in a sterling-mounted
>sheath as a sgian dubh...
>
>Of course, you must mention _everything_ you either drove or rode to
>this destination...well, unless it isn't worth mentioning, of course:
>i.e., American. To wit, "I rode to the above-mentioned location in a
>classic Jag V12 ragtopper, followed closely by a Morgan containing the
>tools and mechanic to keep the Jag running..."
>
>And for those of you so inclined, a listing of all prices paid for each
>and every garment would be a tidbit of note...
>
>HTH,

GAWDDAMMIT! I forgot: I was wearing a "WWJD" wristie and four Patek
Phillipes...on my dick...

My apolog...oops, not gonna go THERE,

November 8th, 2005, 05:09 AM
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:59:33 -0600, wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:57:09 -0600, wrote:
>
>>OK, now that lesser subjects like what species and where you fished are
>>addressed, a really important factor should be addressed. Namely, what
>>were you wearing when and where you fished for these species. Using
>>brand names, especially for the really ritzy toggery, is de rigueur.
>>
>>For example, if I were trying to list MY accomplishments while, of
>>course, forgetting some of the lesser ones:
>>
>>1. Bigger specimen then YOU'VE ever caught, somewhere REALLY ****in'
>>e-leet and ex-PEN-sive:
>>
>>I was wearing a Kinloch Anderson kilt (family tartan, of course),
>>Turnbull and Asser shirt (formal, also of course), Campbell and Co.
>>waistcoat, Argyle cashmere stockings with matching flashes, soggy Teva
>>knockoffs, no skivveys, and for reasons which I cannot partially, much
>>less fully explain (but the vast number of pictures seem to document), a
>>very large sombrero embroidered in hot pink and turquoise lettering,
>>"TRUST ME, I'M A GYNECOLOGIST!" and RayBans with a pukka shell croakie,
>>and was carrying a rather rudely-shaped pitching wedge in my belt like
>>some sort of Arnold-Palmer-meets-Robert-Bruce-meets-Larry-Flynt
>>beheading peckerputter, and, apparently, although the memory is a bit
>>hazy, a live wolfhound pup as a rather unusual, yet sportish-n-frisky,
>>sporran...and, of course, a vibrating swizzlestick in a sterling-mounted
>>sheath as a sgian dubh...
>>
>>Of course, you must mention _everything_ you either drove or rode to
>>this destination...well, unless it isn't worth mentioning, of course:
>>i.e., American. To wit, "I rode to the above-mentioned location in a
>>classic Jag V12 ragtopper, followed closely by a Morgan containing the
>>tools and mechanic to keep the Jag running..."
>>
>>And for those of you so inclined, a listing of all prices paid for each
>>and every garment would be a tidbit of note...
>>
>>HTH,
>

>GAWDDAMMIT! I forgot: I was wearing a "WWJD" wristie and four Patek
>Phillipes...on my dick...
>
>My apolog...oops, not gonna go THERE,

****! I forgot again - Apparently, I also had an actress called Keira
Knightley's thong hidden somewhere on or about my person. No, I can't
explain it, and to this day, she teases me about it. I don't see it in
the pictures, there's nothing in any of the reports abo...er, nevermind
- I'm just letting it drop...

JR
November 8th, 2005, 05:11 AM
wrote:

> GAWDDAMMIT! I forgot: I was wearing a "WWJD" wristie and four Patek
> Phillipes...on my dick...

So when NASA wanted to show off their "hi-tech robot skin"

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2005/vladskin.html

that was you dancing with the pretty lady?????

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/mpeg/115084main_ballerina.mpeg

<g>

JR
(who considers *those* tax dollars *really* well spent.....)

November 8th, 2005, 05:12 AM
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 23:09:16 -0600, wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:59:33 -0600, wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:57:09 -0600, wrote:
>>
>>>OK, now that lesser subjects like what species and where you fished are
>>>addressed, a really important factor should be addressed. Namely, what
>>>were you wearing when and where you fished for these species. Using
>>>brand names, especially for the really ritzy toggery, is de rigueur.
>>>
>>>For example, if I were trying to list MY accomplishments while, of
>>>course, forgetting some of the lesser ones:
>>>
>>>1. Bigger specimen then YOU'VE ever caught, somewhere REALLY ****in'
>>>e-leet and ex-PEN-sive:
>>>
>>>I was wearing a Kinloch Anderson kilt (family tartan, of course),
>>>Turnbull and Asser shirt (formal, also of course), Campbell and Co.
>>>waistcoat, Argyle cashmere stockings with matching flashes, soggy Teva
>>>knockoffs, no skivveys, and for reasons which I cannot partially, much
>>>less fully explain (but the vast number of pictures seem to document), a
>>>very large sombrero embroidered in hot pink and turquoise lettering,
>>>"TRUST ME, I'M A GYNECOLOGIST!" and RayBans with a pukka shell croakie,
>>>and was carrying a rather rudely-shaped pitching wedge in my belt like
>>>some sort of Arnold-Palmer-meets-Robert-Bruce-meets-Larry-Flynt
>>>beheading peckerputter, and, apparently, although the memory is a bit
>>>hazy, a live wolfhound pup as a rather unusual, yet sportish-n-frisky,
>>>sporran...and, of course, a vibrating swizzlestick in a sterling-mounted
>>>sheath as a sgian dubh...
>>>
>>>Of course, you must mention _everything_ you either drove or rode to
>>>this destination...well, unless it isn't worth mentioning, of course:
>>>i.e., American. To wit, "I rode to the above-mentioned location in a
>>>classic Jag V12 ragtopper, followed closely by a Morgan containing the
>>>tools and mechanic to keep the Jag running..."
>>>
>>>And for those of you so inclined, a listing of all prices paid for each
>>>and every garment would be a tidbit of note...
>>>
>>>HTH,
>>

>>GAWDDAMMIT! I forgot: I was wearing a "WWJD" wristie and four Patek
>>Phillipes...on my dick...
>>
>>My apolog...oops, not gonna go THERE,
>
>****! I forgot again - Apparently, I also had an actress called Keira
>Knightley's thong hidden somewhere on or about my person. No, I can't
>explain it, and to this day, she teases me about it. I don't see it in
>the pictures, there's nothing in any of the reports abo...er, nevermind
>- I'm just letting it drop...

DAMN! I also had a King James version of the New Testament and a gross
- well, about 112, anyway - of Trojan ribbed...

November 8th, 2005, 05:32 AM
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:11:56 -0800, JR > wrote:

wrote:

>> GAWDDAMMIT! I forgot: I was wearing a "WWJD" wristie and four Patek
>> Phillipes...on my dick...
>
>So when NASA wanted to show off their "hi-tech robot skin"
>
>http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2005/vladskin.html
>
>that was you dancing with the pretty lady?????
>
>http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/mpeg/115084main_ballerina.mpeg
>
><g>
>
>JR
>(who considers *those* tax dollars *really* well spent.....)

Figures...as of 11:30CST/2330S/0530Z, the above site appears to be
down...tee-HEE-flockin'-hee...

JR
November 8th, 2005, 05:43 AM
wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:11:56 -0800, JR > wrote:
>>
>>So when NASA wanted to show off their "hi-tech robot skin"
>>
>>http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2005/vladskin.html
>>
>>that was you dancing with the pretty lady?????
>>
>>http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/mpeg/115084main_ballerina.mpeg
>>
>><g>
>>
>>JR
>>(who considers *those* tax dollars *really* well spent.....)
>

> Figures...as of 11:30CST/2330S/0530Z, the above site appears to be
> down...tee-HEE-flockin'-hee...

Yet thirteen minutes later, it's up.... and down.... and up....

Peter Charles
November 8th, 2005, 06:46 AM
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 23:12:23 -0600, wrote:

> and a gross
>- well, about 112, anyway - of Trojan ribbed...

Your idea of PFD?

In any case, better get some new ones as I'm sure the "good until"
date of these ones has come and gone quite a while ago . . . .

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply