PDA

View Full Version : Best Beachcasting locations in Lincolnshire

Pob
November 8th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Hi everyone

I am totally new to sea fishing and have just got hold of a cheap rod, reel
and tackle. Can anyone recommend some Lincolnshire locations or point me in
the right direction of a website that will enlighten me to the best places
to start.

I live in Lincolnshire so the Lincs coast would be my preferred choice, but
would travel.

Thanks for your help.

Ian

Cliff
November 16th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Alright Ian ,have a look here
http://nwsd.proboards4.com/index.cgi#general
Just register then you can try North & South East boards & ask questions.