PDA

View Full Version : leaves, leaves, everywhere

asadi
November 10th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Leaves, leaves everywhere,
and all the rakes did creak.
Leaves, leaves everywhere,
and all the gutters did leak.

Man, usually I get a dump of leaves that overwhelm me. But, this year they
keep falling just enough to make me have to blow the lawn and low the
gutters out three times a week!

Someone please stop the madness!

john . . . not too good of a year for fall colors

George Cleveland
November 10th, 2005, 07:12 AM
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 04:21:27 GMT, "asadi"
> wrote:

>Leaves, leaves everywhere,
>and all the rakes did creak.
>Leaves, leaves everywhere,
>and all the gutters did leak.
>
>Man, usually I get a dump of leaves that overwhelm me. But, this year they
>keep falling just enough to make me have to blow the lawn and low the
>gutters out three times a week!
>
>Someone please stop the madness!
>
>john . . . not too good of a year for fall colors

Our big soft maple in the back yard usually dumps alot of leaves late
in the Fall. Sometimes so late that they are covered by snow before
they can get raked. Well, it dropped most of the leaves last weekend.
What it didn't drop were blown off today by our 40 MPH winds, along
with a good percentage of the ones lying on the ground. Who needs a
leaf blower when the gods provide one for free.

g.c.

riverman
November 10th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"Who needs a leaf blower when the gods provide one for free. "

Your neighbors, perhaps?

--riverman

George Cleveland
November 10th, 2005, 03:19 PM
On 10 Nov 2005 06:21:10 -0800, "riverman" > wrote:

>"Who needs a leaf blower when the gods provide one for free. "
>
>Your neighbors, perhaps?
>
>--riverman

Perhaps. ;^)

g.c.

Who does think the hound dog who lives under the deck next door would
appreciate the added insulation this Winter.

Tom Nakashima
November 10th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"George Cleveland" > wrote in message
> On 10 Nov 2005 06:21:10 -0800, "riverman" > wrote:
>
>>"Who needs a leaf blower when the gods provide one for free. "
>>
>>Your neighbors, perhaps?
>>
>>--riverman
>
> Perhaps. ;^)
>
> g.c.
>
> Who does think the hound dog who lives under the deck next door would
> appreciate the added insulation this Winter.

Every Dog has his day, and every Dog has two.
-tom