PDA

View Full Version : OT Third Thursday of November

Ken Fortenberry
November 17th, 2005, 03:46 PM
It's Beaujolais Nouveau time and I hear this is one of
the best seasons for the Gamay grape in 20 years. We'll
find out tonight.

We now return to the ongoing saga of Barry/Sarah the
transgender piscine family grief counselor and fish
decapitation expert.

You simply *cannot* make this **** up.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Guy Thornberg
November 20th, 2005, 07:21 AM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
. ..
> It's Beaujolais Nouveau time and I hear this is one of
> the best seasons for the Gamay grape in 20 years. We'll
> find out tonight.
>
> We now return to the ongoing saga of Barry/Sarah the
> transgender piscine family grief counselor and fish
> decapitation expert.
>
> You simply *cannot* make this **** up.
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Ken,
Try Bud Select...not bad (sorry Danl). It shoeld ease your mind...etc.
The G-Man
Guy

Ken Fortenberry
November 21st, 2005, 03:09 PM
Guy Thornberg wrote:
> "Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
>>It's Beaujolais Nouveau time and I hear this is one of
>>the best seasons for the Gamay grape in 20 years. We'll
>>find out tonight.
>>
>>We now return to the ongoing saga of Barry/Sarah the
>>transgender piscine family grief counselor and fish
>>decapitation expert.
>>
>>You simply *cannot* make this **** up.
>
> Ken,
> Try Bud Select...not bad (sorry Danl). It shoeld ease your mind...etc.
> The G-Man
> Guy

I've tried it, wasn't much impressed. I think it'll go the
way of "New Coke".

This year's Beaujolais Nouveau is *excellent* btw. I haven't
tasted a new beaujolais this luscious since '93 and this
batch may even be better. You'll pay for it though, the local
wine store here is charging $11 a bottle for the Duboeuf.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Daniel-San
November 21st, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote ...

> This year's Beaujolais Nouveau is *excellent* btw. I haven't
> tasted a new beaujolais this luscious since '93 and this
> batch may even be better. You'll pay for it though, the local
> wine store here is charging $11 a bottle for the Duboeuf.
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

11 bucks? Yeesh. I guess there are **some** advantages to living near
Chicago -- I paid 6.99 for the Duboeuf, and a few bucks more for a couple
other names.

SWMBO and I usually pick up a couple bottles of the 'New' every year, just
'cuz, I guess. Never has been one of my favorite wines. This year, it is
really enjoyable.

Do you guys save a couple bottles for Easter? Yum....

Dan