PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Find Link To ?

Robert11
November 30th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Hi,

Just updated my Firefox Browser to their newest version.
Big mistake.
Wiped out a lot of the links I had.

Had one link to a site that had the name something like "fly fish new
england", or similar.
Did a web search, but can't find it.

Was real good, as they had Forums in it that you could post to.

Anyone know what I'm referring to, perhaps ?

Or, other suggestions ?

Thanks,
bob

rt
December 1st, 2005, 04:51 PM
"Robert11" > wrote in
:

> Hi,
>
> Just updated my Firefox Browser to their newest version.
> Big mistake.
> Wiped out a lot of the links I had.
>
> Had one link to a site that had the name something like "fly
fish
> new england", or similar.
> Did a web search, but can't find it.
>
> Was real good, as they had Forums in it that you could post
to.

> Anyone know what I'm referring to, perhaps ?
>
> Or, other suggestions ?
>
> Thanks,
> bob

If one of these forums is not what you are looking for, you
might find it by posting your question to them.

http://www.reel-time.com/forum/index.php

http://kfs.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x/a/frm/f/4016041232

http://www.ctfisherman.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?
ubb=get_daily;p=2