PDA

View Full Version : CollapsABEL Travel Rod

scott
December 2nd, 2005, 08:07 PM
Just got the new Abel catalog. On page six there is a six-piece rod
that has elastic(?) running through the blank. Just take it out of the
case, flick it, and line up the sections. Only $575!!! Okay, maybe it's
me. I have five, four- and five-piece, travel rods of various weights,
and it takes me a whole three minutes to remove them from the case and
assemble them. Three minutes each that is.

Tom Nakashima
December 2nd, 2005, 08:35 PM
"scott" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Just got the new Abel catalog. On page six there is a six-piece rod
> that has elastic(?) running through the blank. Just take it out of the
> case, flick it, and line up the sections. Only $575!!! Okay, maybe it's
> me. I have five, four- and five-piece, travel rods of various weights,
> and it takes me a whole three minutes to remove them from the case and
> assemble them. Three minutes each that is.

The Gatti Telescopic Fly Rods
http://www.gatti-flyrods.it/tele.html
-tom

riverman
December 3rd, 2005, 07:39 AM
Wow, and they even guarantee them to be "the finest telescoping fly
rods you can buy anywhere, at any price."

--riverman

Sandy Birrell
December 3rd, 2005, 08:30 AM
riverman wrote:
> Wow, and they even guarantee them to be "the finest telescoping fly
> rods you can buy anywhere, at any price."
>
> --riverman

Just don't get it mixed up with your tent poles :)

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--

E-Mail:-
Website:- http://www.ftscotland.co.uk

RkyMtnHootOwl
December 3rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 08:30:27 GMT, Sandy Birrell wrote:

> riverman wrote:
>> Wow, and they even guarantee them to be "the finest telescoping fly
>> rods you can buy anywhere, at any price."
>>
>> --riverman
>
> Just don't get it mixed up with your tent poles :)
>
> --
>

> Don`t Worry, Be Happy
>
> Sandy

My tent poles are bunge-corded together! That way I can keep it
straight! RkyMtnHootOwl OvO