PDA

View Full Version : Intrigued - Fishing at Kincardine Bridge

Brian@homecall
December 3rd, 2005, 04:56 PM
Something that has always troubled me is the three or four fishing boats
that anchored right at the Kincardine bridge on the Forth. Does anyone know
what they are fishing for? I thought the only thing around there was
eels??!!

I have seen the occasional angler fishing from the shore there but have
never seen anything caught

Brian

seaside
December 4th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Eels and flounder are plentiful but you may (very rarely)get
codling, saithe and schoolies.