PDA

View Full Version : :: New Store

Fishing Bazar Inc.
December 5th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Go and see this http://www.fishingbazar.com

Enjoy it.

Fishing Bazar Inc.

MJP
December 5th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Fishing Bazar Inc." > wrote in message

> Go and see this http://www.fishingbazar.com
>
> Enjoy it.
>
> Fishing Bazar Inc.

This is a spoof right?

Cliff
December 5th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Im stuck for choice.
"MJP" > wrote in message
reenews.net...

> "Fishing Bazar Inc." > wrote in message
>>
>> Go and see this http://www.fishingbazar.com
>>
>> Enjoy it.
>>
>> Fishing Bazar Inc.
>
> This is a spoof right?

It has removed 272 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Handy Andy
December 6th, 2005, 11:13 AM
MY guess - being nice today - is it is a 'practice' for a new e-commerce
site - and they are tyring it out 'first' ............
that's what I do anyway with my 'new' sites ...........

like this one I did before (last week )
http://www.leyland-photographic-society.co.uk/
Whatta doya think of der pickies -- you know my 'madams' name
(shhhhh)that's what she does while I fish ... n she's fed-up waiting ....
LOL .. how's the foot?

DON

> Im stuck for choice.
> "MJP" > wrote in message
> reenews.net...
>>
>> "Fishing Bazar Inc." > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Go and see this http://www.fishingbazar.com
>>>
>>> Enjoy it.
>>>
>>> Fishing Bazar Inc.
>>
>> This is a spoof right?

Cliff
December 6th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Don do you take photos or just the misses,I used to be a member of Salford
PS but they got more into how much their gear was worth than what they
were
actually using it on so I left,I do digital but still prefer slide & B&W
at
the moment but as quality improves & prices drop even ludites can be
converted. By the way are you doing the NWales Xmas match,if so see you
there.
"Handy Andy" > wrote in message
> MY guess - being nice today - is it is a 'practice' for a new e-commerce
> site - and they are tyring it out 'first' ............
> that's what I do anyway with my 'new' sites ...........
>
> like this one I did before (last week )
> http://www.leyland-photographic-society.co.uk/
> Whatta doya think of der pickies -- you know my 'madams' name
> (shhhhh)that's what she does while I fish ... n she's fed-up waiting
> LOL .. how's the foot?
>
> DON
>
>> Im stuck for choice.
>> "MJP" > wrote in message
>> reenews.net...

>>> This is a spoof right?

It has removed 272 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Handy Andy
December 6th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Yeh Cliff, hoping to be there, god willing. As always, it will be nice to
see you again. Family coming along to show you up ? She takes all her
own stuff, and is heavy into 'digital' now. I never take anything more
than 'snaps'. Slide along to a meeting, you know Felicity and she will
look after you. Since getting her FRPS there's no stopping her !!!! Hope
to do the Gynn / 5bar next week. PS give us a ring - you can go tomorrow
(wed)!!
Don

Cliff
December 6th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Saving the pennys so wont be going tomorrow,stored your numbers so will
give
you a ring,for 5 bar & Llandudno, ;-)