PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of the DDFS. . .

Tim J.
December 8th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Poor old Stan hasn't been feeling like doing much lately, and I promised the
swappers the past August I'd post their photos. I can't work the same magic
on my poor photos as him, but until Mr. Gula can give them a proper home and
the care they deserve, this will have to do:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/pics/ddfs2005_1/
--
TL,
Tim

Daniel-San
December 8th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"Tim J." wrote ...
> Poor old Stan hasn't been feeling like doing much lately, and I promised
> the swappers the past August I'd post their photos. I can't work the same
> magic on my poor photos as him, but until Mr. Gula can give them a proper
> home and the care they deserve, this will have to do:
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj/pics/ddfs2005_1/
> --
> TL,
> Tim
> ------------------------
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj/

Nice pics, Tim.

Looking forward to the next swap....

Dan

Frank Church
December 19th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"Daniel-San" > wrote in
t:

> Looking forward to the next swap....

....speaking of which, I will host GFS2006 (probably much to the chagrin of
some of ya'll) ;-) As usual, sign up begins 1 Jan. and the swap will end
Feb. 28, or sooner if all the flies get to me before then. FYI

Frank Sr.
...helps the winter pass quicker doncha know..

detoor
December 21st, 2005, 03:28 AM
sorry frank too busy fishing at moment to tie flies for a swap

Mike Bernardoni
December 21st, 2005, 12:09 PM
Frank already knows I'm up for this one, after hosting 6 swaps and
participating in 10 others over the past few months what's one more??
{:O)
Mike

detoor wrote:

> sorry frank too busy fishing at moment to tie flies for a swap

Frank Church
December 21st, 2005, 01:15 PM
"detoor" > wrote in news:MZ3qf.70100$V7.28178@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

> sorry frank too busy fishing at moment to tie flies for a swap

....go ahead, rub it in! :-(

Frank Sr.
...good on ya anyway. :-)

Hans van der Stroom
December 22nd, 2005, 06:52 PM
I allmost can't wait - it might very well be that I'll be tying some flies
in advance of you firing the starting gun ;-)

Have a nice Christmas!!!!

Hans van der Stroom

"Frank Church" > schreef in bericht
9.11...
> "Daniel-San" > wrote in
> t:
>
>> Looking forward to the next swap....
>
> ...speaking of which, I will host GFS2006 (probably much to the chagrin of
> some of ya'll) ;-) As usual, sign up begins 1 Jan. and the swap will end
> Feb. 28, or sooner if all the flies get to me before then. FYI
>
> Frank Sr.
> ..helps the winter pass quicker doncha know..

Frank Church
December 22nd, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Hans van der Stroom" > wrote in
ll.nl:

> I allmost can't wait - it might very well be that I'll be tying some
> flies in advance of you firing the starting gun ;-)

....good to hear from you Hans, it's OK to get a jump on the starting gun,
that's what I plan to do. :-)

Frank Sr.