PDA

View Full Version : Open?

SRW
December 11th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Has this excellent group been terminated?

SRW

Ken Fortenberry
December 11th, 2005, 03:22 PM
SRW wrote:
> Has this excellent group been terminated?

No, we're just temporarily closed for repairs.
The North Carolina Ping System crashed and took
down most of the servers. We're going to hire
some new ones from Wayno's T-Shirt Emporium and
Steno Pool (they never close).

Stay tuned.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Wayne Harrison
December 11th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"SRW" > wrote in message
> Has this excellent group been terminated?
>
> SRW

no, sir, it hasn't; and might i say that though it is a small group,
there are those of us who love it.

wayno(dartmouth was my second college choice)

Tim J.
December 11th, 2005, 07:04 PM
SRW wrote:
> Has this excellent group been terminated?

Several times, and usually without prejudice.
--
TL,
Tim

Frank Reid
December 11th, 2005, 09:32 PM
>> Has this excellent group been terminated?

>Several times, and usually without prejudice.

We tried to stop 'em, but we got exterpated.

Frank "are we dead yet?" Reid

Dave LaCourse
December 11th, 2005, 09:48 PM
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:06:28 -0500, "SRW" > wrote:

>Has this excellent group been terminated?

George?

Cyli
December 12th, 2005, 03:08 AM
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:06:28 -0500, "SRW" > wrote:

>Has this excellent group been terminated?
>
>SRW

Only for those who have improperly set up newsreaders or really bad
news servers through their ISPs.

Unless, considering that you said, 'excellent group', you meant some
other group and failed to specify the name of it. While each and
every one of us considers ourselves excellent, we sometimes have our
doubts about some of the others, who may merely be good or adequate
and we've been known to express doubts about the group as a whole. Or
hole, depending on how recently and how badly we've been flamed on /
by it.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)