PDA

View Full Version : Christmas around the Internet

Frank Reid
December 16th, 2005, 01:21 AM
There are litterally thousands of stale, old Christmas carols. Hmm, do
you wonder in this day and age if anyone would have updated some of
them?
Here's a start:

Walking in a winter wonderland!!

Lacy things, the wife is missin'
Didn't ask, her permission
I'm wearin' her clothes
Her silk pantyhose
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear

In the store, there's a teddy
Little straps, like spaghetti
It holds me so tight
Like handcuffs at night
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear

In the office there's a guy named Melvin,
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown
He'll say, "Are you ready?" I'll say, "Whoa Man!"
"Let's wait until our wives are out of town!"

Later on, if you wanna
We can dress, like Madonna
Put on some eyeshade
And join the parade
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear

Lacy things- missin'
Didn't ask- permission
Wearin' her clothes
Her silk pantyhose
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear

Ken Fortenberry
December 16th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Frank Reid wrote:
> <snip>
> Lacy things- missin'
> Didn't ask- permission
> Wearin' her clothes
> Her silk pantyhose
> Walkin' 'round in women's underwear
> Walkin' 'round in women's underwear
> Walkin' 'round in women's underwear

Oh yeah, Omaha is gonna be just *perfect*. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

December 16th, 2005, 03:43 AM
On 15 Dec 2005 17:21:23 -0800, "Frank Reid" >
wrote:

>There are litterally thousands of stale, old Christmas carols. Hmm, do
>you wonder in this day and age if anyone would have updated some of
>them?
>Here's a start:
>
>Walking in a winter wonderland!!
>

>Lacy things, the wife is missin'
>Didn't ask, her permission

If you don't already know, that's a Bob Rivers ditty. Those interested
may wish to Google him for some of his other redos of Christmas (and
pop) songs. There are several albums/CDs full available.

I have a bunch of his stuff - f you want a few and just can't find them,
let me know and I'll email a random few songs. Those that have been
around awhile will remember a couple of his as well as Red Peters' "Holy
****! It's Christmas" that I've suggested over the years. Rivers' "The
Buttcracker Suite" is a particular hoot.

Ho!Ho!Ho!,

Darin & Michele Minor
December 16th, 2005, 06:04 AM
wrote:

> If you don't already know, that's a Bob Rivers ditty. Those interested
> may wish to Google him for some of his other redos of Christmas (and
> pop) songs. There are several albums/CDs full available.
>
> I have a bunch of his stuff - f you want a few and just can't find them,
> let me know and I'll email a random few songs. Those that have been
> around awhile will remember a couple of his as well as Red Peters' "Holy
> ****! It's Christmas" that I've suggested over the years. Rivers' "The
> Buttcracker Suite" is a particular hoot.
>
> Ho!Ho!Ho!,

We're lucky to have Bob Rivers on the air in Seattle. His 'Twisted Tunes'
are awesome. I believe there are some available at http://www.kzok.com . I
haven't looked at the site in quite a while.

Darin

asadi
December 16th, 2005, 12:37 PM
"Frank Reid" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> There are litterally thousands of stale, old Christmas carols. Hmm, do
> you wonder in this day and age if anyone would have updated some of
> them?
> Here's a start:

Don we now our gay apparel...!
fa lalalala lala la la

john

Wayne Knight
December 17th, 2005, 04:09 AM
"asadi" > wrote in message
om...

> Don we now our gay apparel...!
> fa lalalala lala la la

Now tell us again why exactly you want to go back to the UP with Wolfgang?