PDA

View Full Version : best venues

wishbone
December 20th, 2005, 10:07 AM
hi all

newby to this newsgroup, sometime after christmas i am hoping to do
some sea fishing up in suffolk. didnt know which area is fishing best
at the moment.??? if any.

cheers

wishbone

Bill
December 20th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"wishbone" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> hi all
>
> newby to this newsgroup, sometime after christmas i am hoping to do
> some sea fishing up in suffolk. didnt know which area is fishing best
> at the moment.??? if any.

Lowestoft seems to be fishing at present, Pakefield is generally pretty
good, or there is always Aldeburgh where I very rarely blank out on a
session. However, like anywhere, it doesn't matter where you fish, someone
will tell you that 5 miles up the road huge fish are giving themselves up!!

Good luck.

Colin Jacobs
December 20th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Get in contact & I can put you right.