PDA

View Full Version : New photos ! We are still looking for Fisher-men & ladies trying to hook up with someone to fish with !

Allen
December 31st, 2003, 03:02 AM
Virus free downloads.... Join a free group connecting fisherpersons looking
for other fisherpersons world wide. Tell use where you want to fish and I
will try to connect you to someone in that area. "Free" " no spam" "no "B.S"

James
January 6th, 2004, 11:48 PM
"Allen" > wrote in message >...
> Virus free downloads.... Join a free group connecting fisherpersons looking
> for other fisherpersons world wide. Tell use where you want to fish and I
> will try to connect you to someone in that area. "Free" " no spam" "no "B.S"

I would like to go to Alberta to do some ishing for big Pike but i
have heard there are only small pike in Alberta. Do you know where
there where there are decent size pike in Alberta.