PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Fairs

Derek
February 11th, 2006, 02:57 PM
well somebody seems to have found a money spinner I was down in Altrincham
and we have one on. Funny tho' posters all over the place and not one with
an admittance price?? maybe they are embaressed at £6 a head
Derek

Clint Sharp
February 12th, 2006, 08:52 PM
In message >, Derek
> writes
>well somebody seems to have found a money spinner I was down in Altrincham
>and we have one on. Funny tho' posters all over the place and not one with
>an admittance price?? maybe they are embaressed at £6 a head
>Derek

F***in hell, glad I didn't bother. Saw all the posters around town and
wondered if it was worth a look, seems it wasn't.
--
Clint Sharp