PDA

View Full Version : Wakey Wakey

Gonfishin
March 14th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Hi all
This used to be a lively ng
Where has everone gone
Where are the posts
Tight Lines
Keith |M

Paul Prescott
March 16th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Can't say we're all out fishing. My wrecking trip tomorrow from Lymington
has just been blown off, so the next one is likely to be Dartmouth in early
May.
Paul

"Gonfishin" > wrote in message
> Hi all
> This used to be a lively ng
> Where has everone gone
> Where are the posts
> Tight Lines
> Keith |M

Natalia Buffoni
March 17th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Hello to all.
My name is naty and am new to the newsgroup. just a couple of lines to ask
some help.
Can anyone please tell me if there are any books, internet sites etc on fish
parasitology, especially marine? I am desperatelly looking for information
on marien fish parasites and do not know where to look.
thasnks for your help
naty

"Paul Prescott" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Can't say we're all out fishing. My wrecking trip tomorrow from Lymington
> has just been blown off, so the next one is likely to be Dartmouth in
> early
> May.
> Paul
>
> "Gonfishin" > wrote in message
>> Hi all
>> This used to be a lively ng
>> Where has everone gone
>> Where are the posts
>> Tight Lines
>> Keith |M

The Big Man
March 17th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Naty

If you do a google for fish parasites you'll find plenty of info
particularly from the States.

The Big Man

"Natalia Buffoni" > wrote in message
> Hello to all.
> My name is naty and am new to the newsgroup. just a couple of lines to ask
> some help.
> Can anyone please tell me if there are any books, internet sites etc on
> fish parasitology, especially marine? I am desperatelly looking for
> information on marien fish parasites and do not know where to look.
> thasnks for your help
> naty
>
> "Paul Prescott" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Can't say we're all out fishing. My wrecking trip tomorrow from Lymington
>> has just been blown off, so the next one is likely to be Dartmouth in
>> early
>> May.
>> Paul
>>
>> "Gonfishin" > wrote in message
>>> Hi all
>>> This used to be a lively ng
>>> Where has everone gone
>>> Where are the posts
>>> Tight Lines
>>> Keith |M

david
March 17th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. eh?
whassat???? Who's there???? Zzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Gonfishin" > wrote in message
> Hi all
> This used to be a lively ng
> Where has everone gone
> Where are the posts
> Tight Lines
> Keith |M

Gonfishin
March 17th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Nice one David
Dreaming of fish again are you
Why not post a report on your best (fishing) dream

Tight Pyjama Elastic
Keith M

"david" > wrote in message
> Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
> eh? whassat???? Who's there???? Zzzzzzzzz,
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>

> "Gonfishin" > wrote in message
>> Hi all
>> This used to be a lively ng
>> Where has everone gone
>> Where are the posts
>> Tight Lines
>> Keith |M

Gonfishin
March 17th, 2006, 10:00 PM

"david" > wrote in message
> Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
> eh? whassat???? Who's there???? Zzzzzzzzz,
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>

> "Gonfishin" > wrote in message
>> Hi all
>> This used to be a lively ng
>> Where has everone gone
>> Where are the posts
>> Tight Lines
>> Keith |M

david
March 19th, 2006, 06:40 PM
I'm standing at the stern of a very nice boat, THREE big 100hp outboards on
the back, flying bridge, radar head, six rods, nice comfy chairs and teak
rails. There's plenty of big salmon and bass snapping around - I've boated
about a dozen of each - when one of my crew comes up from the galley. She's
about 25, blonde, wearing a neat tight dress and she's laden with hot coffee
and a fresh bacon butty. I'm about to thank her with a smile and a kiss when
the line goes tight, another salmon! I turn to the rod and grab it with
both hands. I boat another 30 pounder but what's this? Water everywhere, the
fish has managed to bring gallons of sea in with it!

Then I hear it.
It's my wife calling my name and saying I'm ****ed and peed the bed again!
;o(

"Gonfishin" > wrote in message
> Nice one David
> Dreaming of fish again are you
> Why not post a report on your best (fishing) dream
>
> Tight Pyjama Elastic
> Keith M
>
> "david" > wrote in message
>> Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
>> eh? whassat???? Who's there???? Zzzzzzzzz,
>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>

>> "Gonfishin" > wrote in message
>>> Hi all
>>> This used to be a lively ng
>>> Where has everone gone
>>> Where are the posts
>>> Tight Lines
>>> Keith |M

Gonfishin
March 19th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Triffic David and I liked the way you woke up just befoer that magic moment.
Beats the hellout of peeing into the wardrobe tho a lot easier to clean up.
By the way wife or ex wife by the time we read this.?

Any more tales of the unexopected out ther ???
Tight Lines
Keith M

"david" > wrote in message
> I'm standing at the stern of a very nice boat, THREE big 100hp outboards
> on the back, flying bridge, radar head, six rods, nice comfy chairs and
> teak rails. There's plenty of big salmon and bass snapping around - I've
> boated about a dozen of each - when one of my crew comes up from the
> galley. She's about 25, blonde, wearing a neat tight dress and she's laden
> with hot coffee and a fresh bacon butty. I'm about to thank her with a
> smile and a kiss when the line goes tight, another salmon! I turn to the
> rod and grab it with both hands. I boat another 30 pounder but what's
> this? Water everywhere, the fish has managed to bring gallons of sea in
> with it!
>
> Then I hear it.
> It's my wife calling my name and saying I'm ****ed and peed the bed again!
> ;o(

> "Gonfishin" > wrote in message
>> Nice one David
>> Dreaming of fish again are you
>> Why not post a report on your best (fishing) dream
>>
>> Tight Pyjama Elastic
>> Keith M
>>
>> "david" > wrote in message
>>> Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
>>> eh? whassat???? Who's there???? Zzzzzzzzz,
>>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

david
March 19th, 2006, 11:00 PM
By the time we read this mate, probably ex!. nah, I doubt it.

And it was all a drream, the boat I used to fish from at Lymington has gone
now so I'm actually boat less. Bummer eh??

David
"Gonfishin" > wrote in message
> Triffic David and I liked the way you woke up just befoer that magic
> moment.
> Beats the hellout of peeing into the wardrobe tho a lot easier to clean
> up.
> By the way wife or ex wife by the time we read this.?
>
> Any more tales of the unexopected out ther ???
> Tight Lines
> Keith M
>
> "david" > wrote in message
>> I'm standing at the stern of a very nice boat, THREE big 100hp outboards
>> on the back, flying bridge, radar head, six rods, nice comfy chairs and
>> teak rails. There's plenty of big salmon and bass snapping around - I've
>> boated about a dozen of each - when one of my crew comes up from the
>> galley. She's about 25, blonde, wearing a neat tight dress and she's
>> laden with hot coffee and a fresh bacon butty. I'm about to thank her
>> with a smile and a kiss when the line goes tight, another salmon! I turn
>> to the rod and grab it with both hands. I boat another 30 pounder but
>> what's this? Water everywhere, the fish has managed to bring gallons of
>> sea in with it!
>>
>> Then I hear it.
>> It's my wife calling my name and saying I'm ****ed and peed the bed
>> again! ;o(

>> "Gonfishin" > wrote in message
>>> Nice one David
>>> Dreaming of fish again are you
>>> Why not post a report on your best (fishing) dream
>>>
>>> Tight Pyjama Elastic
>>> Keith M

Alec Powell
March 19th, 2006, 11:59 PM
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, david, gave forth these words of wisdom:
>And it was all a drream, the boat I used to fish from at Lymington has
>gone now so I'm actually boat less. Bummer eh??
Wanna join this one?
http://www.prole.demon.co.uk/perfect%20day.jpeg
Have fun!
Alec
--
Alec Powell
Watlington Oxon. UK

david
March 20th, 2006, 08:30 AM
sorry for the attachment chaps, hope it doesn't slow any machines down. It
wasn't quite what I expected to happen..

David
"david" > wrote in message
> Alec, thanks for the offer. Count me in!
>
> This was my last one though.
>
> David (seriously, in need of a boat!)
>
> "Alec Powell" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, david, gave forth these words of wisdom:
>>>And it was all a drream, the boat I used to fish from at Lymington has
>>>gone now so I'm actually boat less. Bummer eh??
>> Wanna join this one?
>> http://www.prole.demon.co.uk/perfect%20day.jpeg
>> Have fun!
>> Alec
>> --
>> Alec Powell
>> Watlington Oxon. UK
>> Skype name: alecpowell

KeithM
March 22nd, 2006, 09:09 AM
What a boat!
Want one!
Only prob is I can't tell what brew they are drinking - any suggestions
welcome
Keith M