PDA

View Full Version : Win a Canadian Fishing Trip!

MWAToad
April 21st, 2006, 02:20 PM
http://www.midwestangling.com

That's right! You can win a trip to Canada just for putting what is in your brain on our site. Share a fishing trip story, humorous story, educational article, or anything you want to write about!

The contest will run until April 15th, 2007. You have a whole year to enter as often as you want.

Here are some guidelines-

Story can be fiction or non-fiction.
Pictures help!
Only stories in the "I want to go fishing in Canada!" forum will be considered.

That's it! Have fun with it. Enter as often as you want!

While I am still working out the details, trip will be for two. More details to come.

Good luck and good writing!

http://www.midwestangling.com