PDA

View Full Version : Fishfinder advice

David Murray
June 17th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Hi There. I am new to boat fishing and I am considering buying my first fish
finder. I fish mostly in Loch Etive (about 400 feet deep in places) but also
in other west of Scotland coastal areas. Does anyone have any advice or
suggestions for suitable kit?
Thanks
Davy M.

Dave
June 18th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Hi Davy

If you want to see some reviews of fish finders and other electronics see my
web page http://fishing_boats.tripod.com/

This is not a commercial site but one I have put together as I found it
difficult to find advice when I first started.

I know a few people who regularly fish up your way and if you would like I
can put you in contact with them, they are a friendly bunch. :-))

Tight lines

Dave

. uk...