PDA

View Full Version : Mackeral

Johnz
July 3rd, 2006, 10:11 PM
Can anyone tell me if the mackeral are now onshore on the north wales coast.
Going up for a long weekend soon it would be nice to catch my own bait /
supper!!!

John

seafishermike
July 5th, 2006, 03:29 PM
i was boat fishing in trefor yesterday and the macks where close in if this helps you

Cliff
July 6th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Started to show at Trefor pier 4 weeks ago

--
Cliff.

Sea Anglers Have "BIGGER" Tackle.

..
"Johnz" > wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if the mackeral are now onshore on the north wales
> coast. Going up for a long weekend soon it would be nice to catch my own
> bait / supper!!!
>
> John

wayne
July 7th, 2006, 12:03 AM
hi been catching all i can eat off beach from rhyl to bangor colwyn bay easy
pickings macks at the wall when tide is in