PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a rod recommendation

Martyn
July 26th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Just got back into sea fishing in the north east of Scotland (Aberdeen area)
and I'm looking for some beachcaster recommendations, maximum of £150 to
spend and all replies appreciated.

--
Martyn

*** STRESS - The condition brought about by having
to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out
of someone who richly deserves it.

Steve Walker
July 26th, 2006, 08:29 PM
In message >,
Martyn d> writes
>Just got back into sea fishing in the north east of Scotland (Aberdeen area)
>and I'm looking for some beachcaster recommendations, maximum of £150 to
>spend and all replies appreciated.

In your situation, I bought a Daiwa SuperCast 13'. I've been very happy
with it.

--
Steve Walker

Martyn
July 26th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Forgot to mention - for use with a multiplier reel - either Daiwa
Millionaire 7HT or Abu 7000...

--

"Martyn" <martyn.rowland(at)REMOVETHISBITbtopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Just got back into sea fishing in the north east of Scotland (Aberdeen
> area) and I'm looking for some beachcaster recommendations, maximum of
> £150 to spend and all replies appreciated.
>
> --
> Martyn
>
> *** STRESS - The condition brought about by having
> to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out
> of someone who richly deserves it.

Steve Walker
July 26th, 2006, 10:07 PM
In message >, Martyn
d> writes
>Forgot to mention - for use with a multiplier reel - either Daiwa
>Millionaire 7HT or Abu 7000...

Mine's rung for a fixed spool, but they do a multiplier version.

--
Steve Walker

Martyn
July 29th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Got one sorted - got a 13' Grey Orion M2...