PDA

View Full Version : Dungeness

August 17th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Hi all, new to fishing.

Can anyone advise re baits and rigs to use at Dungy?

Cheers

Martyn
August 18th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Have a look at http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/

--
Martyn

*** STRESS - The condition brought about by having
to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out
of someone who richly deserves it.
> wrote in message
> Hi all, new to fishing.
>
> Can anyone advise re baits and rigs to use at Dungy?
>
> Cheers

August 18th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Excellent site, many thanks martyn

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:22:30 +0100, "Martyn"
<martyn.rowland(at)REMOVETHISBITbtopenworld.com> wrote:

>Have a look at http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/

KeithM
August 24th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Dungie isn't being very co-operative at the mo.
Lots of small stuff being reported so I suggest a 2 or 3 hook flapper, size
1 hooks and local black lug.
Casting distance between 25 yds at high water to max 75 yds at low.
Tight lines
Keith M