PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Tackle

August 25th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Ive come across this auction site that allows you to buy, sell, trade,
list items in a classifieds section and even run your own store fronts
without the ususl costs associated with auctions.
Its a UK auction site thats just launched.
Its ideal for buying and selling fishing gear and it will save you
money as well

www.myauctionroom.co.uk

Ian Hooksem
August 30th, 2006, 11:33 PM
you came across it? so thats why you cross posted to loads of other groups?

fair play - every one needs a break, and eBay need the competition. But why
not be honest, and say its a new auction site, (with 4 fishing items up for
sale at the time of this post). you might get more respect that way, rather
then the abuse you were given in other uk.rec.groups.

Regards, Ian

I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer,
tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels (Frank Sinatra)

ups.com...