PDA

View Full Version : Ditch The Bitch - Lets Go Fishing

Tribal
January 18th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Hi all

Hope this maybe of intrest to some of you :o)

When not fishing im a sign writer and have come up with a very
popular vinyl decal available in any size or colour ideal for the
tacklebox,
Car, and a fav with 4x4 wheel covers .

its entitiled
DITCH THE BITCH LETS GO FISHING
you can view it here on good old ebay :o)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3653189850

You dont have to buy through ebay just send me an e-mail stating size
colour and postal location
and ill let you know price please mention news group :o)

We do allsorts of other types of fishing decals just ask

please remove NoSpam_ from e-mail to reply

Tight Lines

Marcus
UK Sign & Design

LaoFuZhi
January 18th, 2004, 01:34 PM
I know a good divorce lawyer if you need one <GGGG>....................

"Tribal" > wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Hope this maybe of intrest to some of you :o)
>
> When not fishing im a sign writer and have come up with a very
> popular vinyl decal available in any size or colour ideal for the
> tacklebox,
> Car, and a fav with 4x4 wheel covers .
>
> its entitiled
> DITCH THE BITCH LETS GO FISHING
> you can view it here on good old ebay :o)
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3653189850
>
> You dont have to buy through ebay just send me an e-mail stating size
> colour and postal location
> and ill let you know price please mention news group :o)
>
> We do allsorts of other types of fishing decals just ask
>
> please remove NoSpam_ from e-mail to reply
>
> Tight Lines
>
> Marcus
> UK Sign & Design

barbz
January 18th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Tribal wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Hope this maybe of intrest to some of you :o)
>
> When not fishing im a sign writer and have come up with a very
> popular vinyl decal available in any size or colour ideal for the
> tacklebox,
> Car, and a fav with 4x4 wheel covers .
>
> its entitiled
> DITCH THE BITCH LETS GO FISHING
> you can view it here on good old ebay :o)
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3653189850
>
> You dont have to buy through ebay just send me an e-mail stating size
> colour and postal location
> and ill let you know price please mention news group :o)
>
> We do allsorts of other types of fishing decals just ask
>
> please remove NoSpam_ from e-mail to reply
>
> Tight Lines
>
> Marcus
> UK Sign & Design

Well, if you're gonna design signs, pal, I suggest you turn your spell
checker on full bore. The proper syntax is:
DITCH THE BITCH, LET'S GO FISHING

Stupid and misogynistic sticker anyways. Sure to attract the ladies at
your favorite lake, NOT!

barb

cb
January 18th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"barbz" > wrote in message ...
> Tribal wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Hope this maybe of intrest to some of you :o)
> >
> > When not fishing im a sign writer and have come up with a very
> > popular vinyl decal available in any size or colour ideal for the
> > tacklebox,
> > Car, and a fav with 4x4 wheel covers .
> >
> > its entitiled
> > DITCH THE BITCH LETS GO FISHING
> > you can view it here on good old ebay :o)
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3653189850
> >
> > You dont have to buy through ebay just send me an e-mail stating size
> > colour and postal location
> > and ill let you know price please mention news group :o)
> >
> > We do allsorts of other types of fishing decals just ask
> >
> > please remove NoSpam_ from e-mail to reply
> >
> > Tight Lines
> >
> > Marcus
> > UK Sign & Design
> >

> Well, if you're gonna design signs, pal, I suggest you turn your spell
> checker on full bore. The proper syntax is:
> DITCH THE BITCH, LET'S GO FISHING
>
> Stupid and misogynistic sticker anyways. Sure to attract the ladies at
> your favorite lake, NOT!
>
> barb

Mmmm...lets see...'gonna' , 'anyways' and 'favorite' appear to have escaped
your own spell /syntax/grammer checker barb. Glass houses and stones come to
mind.
CB.

LaoFuZhi
January 18th, 2004, 07:09 PM
> > Well, if you're gonna design signs, pal, I suggest you turn your spell
> > checker on full bore. The proper syntax is:
> > DITCH THE BITCH, LET'S GO FISHING
> >
> > Stupid and misogynistic sticker anyways. Sure to attract the ladies at
> > your favorite lake, NOT!
> >
> > barb
> >

> Mmmm...lets see...'gonna' , 'anyways' and 'favorite' appear to have
escaped
> your own spell /syntax/grammer checker barb. Glass houses and stones come
> mind.
> CB.

I suspect Barb hails from other side t'pond!, so her spelling is possibly
quite correct.......... Though the point about the grammer is not
lost.......... <ggg>

Frankly though the lassie's got a point? What sort of 'batty-boy' is gonna
<g> kill ANY chance of scoring by sticking that to the back of 'his
motor???? <GGGG>

Sexist? Sleezy? Moi??? <GGG>

Henry Hefner
January 19th, 2004, 12:57 AM
I love it when a guy spams a newsgroup and include a "NOSPAM" in their
email address. Makes you wanna sign him up for all kinds of internet
"freebies"

cb
January 19th, 2004, 09:56 AM
"LaoFuZhi" <the.real.address
thing.not.too.hard.to.work.out> wrote in message
> > > Well, if you're gonna design signs, pal, I suggest you turn your spell
> > > checker on full bore. The proper syntax is:
> > > DITCH THE BITCH, LET'S GO FISHING
> > >
> > > Stupid and misogynistic sticker anyways. Sure to attract the ladies at
> > > your favorite lake, NOT!
> > >
> > > barb
> > >

> > Mmmm...lets see...'gonna' , 'anyways' and 'favorite' appear to have
> escaped
> > your own spell /syntax/grammer checker barb. Glass houses and stones
come
> > mind.
> > CB.
> >

> I suspect Barb hails from other side t'pond!, so her spelling is possibly
> quite correct.......... Though the point about the grammer is not
> lost.......... <ggg>
>
> Frankly though the lassie's got a point? What sort of 'batty-boy' is
gonna
> <g> kill ANY chance of scoring by sticking that to the back of 'his
> motor???? <GGGG>
>
> Sexist? Sleezy? Moi??? <GGG>

Agreed. I think the sentiment is not going to be well received.
How about "Resign the design, lets go jobseeking" ?
CB

barbz
January 19th, 2004, 01:25 PM
cb wrote:
> "barbz" > wrote in message ...
>
>>Tribal wrote:
>>
>>>Hi all
>>>
>>>Hope this maybe of intrest to some of you :o)
>>>
>>>When not fishing im a sign writer and have come up with a very
>>>popular vinyl decal available in any size or colour ideal for the
>>>tacklebox,
>>>Car, and a fav with 4x4 wheel covers .
>>>
>>>its entitiled
>>>DITCH THE BITCH LETS GO FISHING
>>>you can view it here on good old ebay :o)
>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3653189850
>>>
>>>You dont have to buy through ebay just send me an e-mail stating size
>>>colour and postal location
>>>and ill let you know price please mention news group :o)
>>>
>>>We do allsorts of other types of fishing decals just ask
>>>
>>>please remove NoSpam_ from e-mail to reply
>>>
>>>Tight Lines
>>>
>>>Marcus
>>>UK Sign & Design
>>>

>>Well, if you're gonna design signs, pal, I suggest you turn your spell
>>checker on full bore. The proper syntax is:
>>DITCH THE BITCH, LET'S GO FISHING
>>
>>Stupid and misogynistic sticker anyways. Sure to attract the ladies at
>>your favorite lake, NOT!
>>
>>barb
>>

> Mmmm...lets see...'gonna' , 'anyways' and 'favorite' appear to have escaped
> your own spell /syntax/grammer checker barb. Glass houses and stones come to
> mind.
> CB.

Yeesh, are you a moron, or what? I am not making stickers or advertising
my signage services. Were I to do that, I would certainly pay extra
attention to my spelling and syntax. Unlike your buddy, whose errors
remind me of the poor signmaker I saw advertising his wares with a big
board that said, "Sign Panter for Hire"

I'll let the 'favorite' "misspelling" slide, as I see you're from the
UK. Over here, we spell it without the you, pardner.

One has the luxury of fooling with the language when not actually
getting paid to produce services by that means. Like here. Geddit?
barb

barbz
January 19th, 2004, 01:26 PM
LaoFuZhi wrote:
>>>Well, if you're gonna design signs, pal, I suggest you turn your spell
>>>checker on full bore. The proper syntax is:
>>>DITCH THE BITCH, LET'S GO FISHING
>>>
>>>Stupid and misogynistic sticker anyways. Sure to attract the ladies at
>>>your favorite lake, NOT!
>>>
>>>barb
>>>

>>Mmmm...lets see...'gonna' , 'anyways' and 'favorite' appear to have
>
> escaped
>
>>your own spell /syntax/grammer checker barb. Glass houses and stones come

>>mind.
>>CB.
>>

> I suspect Barb hails from other side t'pond!, so her spelling is possibly
> quite correct.......... Though the point about the grammer is not
> lost.......... <ggg>
>
> Frankly though the lassie's got a point? What sort of 'batty-boy' is gonna
> <g> kill ANY chance of scoring by sticking that to the back of 'his
> motor???? <GGGG>
>
> Sexist? Sleezy? Moi??? <GGG>

Consumers of his product will doubtless wonder why their only fishing
partners seem to be whiskery gentlemen, don't you think?
barb

cb
January 19th, 2004, 02:23 PM
"barbz" > wrote in message ...
> cb wrote:

> >>Well, if you're gonna design signs, pal, I suggest you turn your spell
> >>checker on full bore. The proper syntax is:
> >>DITCH THE BITCH, LET'S GO FISHING
> >>
> >>Stupid and misogynistic sticker anyways. Sure to attract the ladies at
> >>your favorite lake, NOT!
> >>
> >>barb
> >>

> > Mmmm...lets see...'gonna' , 'anyways' and 'favorite' appear to have
escaped
> > your own spell /syntax/grammer checker barb. Glass houses and stones
come to
> > mind.
> > CB.
> >

> Yeesh, are you a moron, or what? I am not making stickers or advertising
> my signage services. Were I to do that, I would certainly pay extra
> attention to my spelling and syntax. Unlike your buddy, whose errors
> remind me of the poor signmaker I saw advertising his wares with a big
> board that said, "Sign Panter for Hire"
>
> I'll let the 'favorite' "misspelling" slide, as I see you're from the
> UK. Over here, we spell it without the you, pardner.
>
> One has the luxury of fooling with the language when not actually
> getting paid to produce services by that means. Like here. Geddit?
> barb

The wish to insult is added to your list of qualities barb, together with
hypocrisy and arrogance.
What a fine example of your people you are.
CB

Dominic Lloyd
January 19th, 2004, 09:21 PM
yes, but you are slagging people off for bad spelling and syntax, which is
uncool anyway, and particularly so when you make worse mistakes yourself.

"barbz" > wrote in message ...
> cb wrote:

> >>Well, if you're gonna design signs, pal, I suggest you turn your spell
> >>checker on full bore. The proper syntax is:
> >>DITCH THE BITCH, LET'S GO FISHING
> >>
> >>Stupid and misogynistic sticker anyways. Sure to attract the ladies at
> >>your favorite lake, NOT!
> >>
> >>barb
> >>

> > Mmmm...lets see...'gonna' , 'anyways' and 'favorite' appear to have
escaped
> > your own spell /syntax/grammer checker barb. Glass houses and stones
come to
> > mind.
> > CB.
> >

> Yeesh, are you a moron, or what? I am not making stickers or advertising
> my signage services. Were I to do that, I would certainly pay extra
> attention to my spelling and syntax. Unlike your buddy, whose errors
> remind me of the poor signmaker I saw advertising his wares with a big
> board that said, "Sign Panter for Hire"
>
> I'll let the 'favorite' "misspelling" slide, as I see you're from the
> UK. Over here, we spell it without the you, pardner.
>
> One has the luxury of fooling with the language when not actually
> getting paid to produce services by that means. Like here. Geddit?
> barb

Calif Bill
January 19th, 2004, 09:52 PM
"Dominic Lloyd" > wrote in message
> yes, but you are slagging people off for bad spelling and syntax, which is
> uncool anyway, and particularly so when you make worse mistakes yourself.
>
> "barbz" > wrote in message ...
> > cb wrote:

> > > Mmmm...lets see...'gonna' , 'anyways' and 'favorite' appear to have
> escaped
> > > your own spell /syntax/grammer checker barb. Glass houses and stones
> come to
> > > mind.
> > > CB.
> > >

> > Yeesh, are you a moron, or what? I am not making stickers or advertising
> > my signage services. Were I to do that, I would certainly pay extra
> > attention to my spelling and syntax. Unlike your buddy, whose errors
> > remind me of the poor signmaker I saw advertising his wares with a big
> > board that said, "Sign Panter for Hire"
> >
> > I'll let the 'favorite' "misspelling" slide, as I see you're from the
> > UK. Over here, we spell it without the you, pardner.
> >
> > One has the luxury of fooling with the language when not actually
> > getting paid to produce services by that means. Like here. Geddit?
> > barb

But she is not selling her spelling.

LaoFuZhi
January 19th, 2004, 10:19 PM
> > I suspect Barb hails from other side t'pond!, so her spelling is
possibly
> > quite correct.......... Though the point about the grammer is not
> > lost.......... <ggg>
> >
> > Frankly though the lassie's got a point? What sort of 'batty-boy' is
gonna
> > <g> kill ANY chance of scoring by sticking that to the back of 'his
> > motor???? <GGGG>
> >
> > Sexist? Sleezy? Moi??? <GGG>

> Consumers of his product will doubtless wonder why their only fishing
> partners seem to be whiskery gentlemen, don't you think?
> barb

<GGG> Quite so! You can almost hear the strains of "Y.M.C.A." as you imagine
the scene.......

Frank McLardy
January 24th, 2004, 02:21 AM
His wife is a good shag, though...so I've heard.