PDA

View Full Version : Scapa Flow

Ian Kay
September 23rd, 2006, 12:07 PM
Hi all

I'm going to Orkney next summer probably near Stromness, so will be
fishing in and around Scapa Flow using my 16ft trailer boat. Any info on
likely marks (wrecks, rough ground marks etc) would be much appreciated
also does the exlusion zone around historic wrecks include fishing or ir
that just for diving.

Regards Ian

The Big Man
September 24th, 2006, 12:45 AM