PDA

View Full Version : Re: ARRRRR!

Kevin Vang
September 19th, 2003, 04:50 PM
George Adams wrote:
>>From: "Wolfgang"
>

>>Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>>
>>http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>>
>>Calico William Kidd
>

> ARRR! Ye scurvy land crabs. From now on I be Bloody Roger Bonney! Arrr!

Arrrrrr!

Bloody Davy Kidd

Jeff Taylor
September 19th, 2003, 05:04 PM
"Wolfgang" > wrote in message
> Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
> http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>
> Calico William Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get
rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good
fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not
rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Dirty Jack Rackham

Stan Gula
September 19th, 2003, 05:12 PM
"Jeff Taylor" > wrote in message:
> Dirty Jack Rackham

I be Black Sam Rackam. Ye must be me long lost cousin! Arrrr! Pass the
rum matey.

Dave LaCourse
September 19th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Jeff Taylor:

>Dirty Jack Rackham

Iron Davy Rackham

George Cleveland
September 19th, 2003, 07:45 PM
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:56:31 -0500, "Wolfgang" > wrote:

>Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
>http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>
>Calico William Kidd

Yah, yumpin yimminy, I be Red Roger Kidd! ( Vikings were pirates weren't they?)

g.c.

One of my more charming ancestors was named Eric Bloodaxe. Uff Da.

Tom Gibson
September 19th, 2003, 07:46 PM
"Wolfgang" > wrote in message >...
> Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
> http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>
> Calico William Kidd

Hilarious!

Captain Tom Rackham aka Tom G

slenon
September 19th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Aye! And I'd have no recourse nor no remorse in bein' feared faaarrrrrr and
wide as Cap'n Yid!

From the Red to the Dead Sea, and aaarrf the world 'round again

----
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar
Save a cow, eat a PETA

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

Wolfgang
September 19th, 2003, 07:55 PM
"George Cleveland" > wrote in message

> Yah, yumpin yimminy, I be Red Roger Kidd! ( Vikings were pirates
weren't they?)

> g.c.
>
> One of my more charming ancestors was named Eric Bloodaxe. Uff Da.

Arrrr!

Pirate pickup line of the day: "Prepare ta be boarded!"

Calico Bill
arrrr!

Stefan Räjert
September 19th, 2003, 07:56 PM
"Sam Cash", what the **** is that for a pirate name? More like a private eye
or Johnny´s lost little brother!
Guess I´ll join the viking hordes instead! "Jag skall blota eder till Oden
allihop, men edra kvinnor foljer mig till norden!" ;-)

"George Cleveland" > skrev i meddelandet
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:56:31 -0500, "Wolfgang" > wrote:
>
> >Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
> >
> >http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
> >
> >Calico William Kidd
> >

> Yah, yumpin yimminy, I be Red Roger Kidd! ( Vikings were pirates weren't
they?)

> g.c.
>
> One of my more charming ancestors was named Eric Bloodaxe. Uff Da.

Scott Seidman
September 19th, 2003, 08:24 PM
"Wolfgang" > wrote in news:bkfjg4$1bbkk$1@ID-
205717.news.uni-berlin.de:

> "George Cleveland" > wrote in message
>
>> Yah, yumpin yimminy, I be Red Roger Kidd! ( Vikings were pirates
> weren't they?)
>>
>> g.c.
>>
>> One of my more charming ancestors was named Eric Bloodaxe. Uff Da.
>
> Arrrr!
>
> Pirate pickup line of the day: "Prepare ta be boarded!"
>
> Calico Bill
> arrrr!

Arrr-- Walk THIS plank :-)

Scott

Peter Charles
September 19th, 2003, 08:55 PM
wrote:

>Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
>http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>
>Calico William Kidd

ARRR!! Captain Roger Bonney at yer service. And I'll be havin' none
o' that insolence out of yer foul mouth, Kidd! Ye've never met a
yardarm you couldn't duck under!

Peter

Eastern Spey Clave, October 4th and 5th, 2003
http://www.easternclave.ca

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharles/streamers/index.html

Dave LaCourse
September 19th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Stev:

>Aye! And I'd have no recourse nor no remorse in bein' feared faaarrrrrr and
>wide as Cap'n Yid!

Cap'n Yid! <G> How perfect.

But all of you pretenders aren't real pirates. 'Twas only me the Ginkster so
dubbed.
Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Mark Anderson
September 19th, 2003, 09:54 PM
"Stefan Räjert" > wrote in message
> "Sam Cash", what the **** is that for a pirate name? More like a private
eye
> or Johnny´s lost little brother!
> Guess I´ll join the viking hordes instead! "Jag skall blota
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
eder till Oden
> allihop, men edra kvinnor foljer mig till norden!" ;-)

Vikings? There ain't no vikings here. Just us honest farmers. The town was
burning, the villagers were gone. They didn't need those sheep anyway.
That's our story and we're sticking to it!

Blimy! ;-)
-Mark

Jeff Taylor
September 19th, 2003, 10:20 PM
"Stan Gula" > wrote in message
> "Jeff Taylor" > wrote in message:
> > Dirty Jack Rackham
> >

> I be Black Sam Rackam. Ye must be me long lost cousin! Arrrr! Pass the
> rum matey.

Descendants (being a younger fella) of Gula and LaCrourse! Christ, I gotta
take that quiz over... :)

Rums on it's way,
Dirty Jack

Wolfgang
September 19th, 2003, 11:00 PM
"Peter Charles" > wrote in message

> ARRR!! Captain Roger Bonney at yer service. And I'll be havin' none
> o' that insolence out of yer foul mouth, Kidd! Ye've never met a
> yardarm you couldn't duck under!

Nor a noose I couldn't slip.......ye scurvy dog! Arrrr!

Bill

Ernie
September 19th, 2003, 11:19 PM
Avast ye lubbers it's Dirty Tom Cash ye be lookin at.
Ernie

"Wolfgang" > wrote in message
> Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
> http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>
> Calico William Kidd

Frank Reid
September 20th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Mad Jack Roberts

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little
bit. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a
little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Got power back, so now I'm Happy Jack Roberts

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Frank Reid
September 20th, 2003, 12:07 AM
> Vikings? There ain't no vikings here. Just us honest farmers. The town
was
> burning, the villagers were gone. They didn't need those sheep anyway.
> That's our story and we're sticking to it!

No women, so you grabbed the sheep for booty, ArrH?

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

daytripper
September 20th, 2003, 12:22 AM
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:56:31 -0500, "Wolfgang" > wrote:

>Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
>http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>
>Calico William Kidd

Arrr! You can start the coronation party, Cap'n Davy Cash is on board!

"Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes
you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if
not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!"

/davy (trying to figger out where the eff the Cash come from. Arrrr! ;-)

George Adams
September 20th, 2003, 01:22 AM
>From: daytripper

>/davy (trying to figger out where the eff the Cash come from. Arrrr! ;-)

When you find out, please let me know. I only have one source of cash and it
ain't what it used to be.

Free Trade, AAAAAAR! NAFTA, AARRRR!

Bloody Roger Bonney,
AKA

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

Lennie Richardson
September 20th, 2003, 04:11 AM
"Wolfgang" > wrote in message
> Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
> http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>
> Calico William Kidd

Iron Harry Flint, ye lubber.

Avast!!!

B J Conner
September 20th, 2003, 04:30 AM
Gather round lads and lassies, gather round..
Tis be Captain Roger Vain here and on the second aniversary of Talk like a
pirate day we be loading up the ol VCR with "The Crimson Pirate" to hear
some of the finest speakers that er sailed the Spanish Main.
"Wolfgang" > wrote in message
> Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
> http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>
> Calico William Kidd

Stefan Räjert
September 20th, 2003, 12:49 PM
"Frank Reid" <moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf> skrev i meddelandet
> > Vikings? There ain't no vikings here. Just us honest farmers. The town
> was
> > burning, the villagers were gone. They didn't need those sheep anyway.
> > That's our story and we're sticking to it!
>
> No women, so you grabbed the sheep for booty, ArrH?
>
> --
> Frank Reid
> Reverse email to reply

You know it´s cold up north, Frank and there is no "seerauber Jenny" in
every port up here... ;-)

Warren
September 21st, 2003, 09:34 AM
wrote...
> Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
> http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
>
> Calico William Kidd

Nice!

"A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's
okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to
blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay,
because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel
them that way. Arr!"
--
Iron Harry Vane
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)

Herman Nijland
September 21st, 2003, 11:03 AM
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
> Tim J. wrote:
>
>> "Wolfgang" wrote:
>>

>>> Calico William Kidd
>>

> >Mad Tom Flint
>
> Iron Tom Kidd

Is that short for Seven Iron Tom Kidd?

--
Dirty Harry Vane

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to
get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You tend
to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because
it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

September 22nd, 2003, 12:28 AM
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:16:58 -0400, "Tim J."
> wrote:

Iron Mary Rackham? Pronounced rack 'em.
Description is: ...it takes a tough person. That's okay with you,
though, since you are that person.

Maybe I shouldn't have answered the patriot question with the Kermit
thing?
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli

Lazarus Cooke
September 22nd, 2003, 04:31 PM
Hope everyone realizes it was "talk like a pirate" day on Friday.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

Lazarus

--
Remover the rock from the email address

Tim J.
September 22nd, 2003, 04:43 PM
"Lazarus Cooke" wrote...
> Hope everyone realizes it was "talk like a pirate" day on Friday.

Jeez - I wish I had known. Here I was randomly talking like a pirate all day
Friday and all the while it was sanctioned. :)
--
TL,
Tim

September 23rd, 2003, 03:55 AM
wrote:

>Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
>
>http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

Heave to an' prepar ta bay barded! ARRRRRRRRRR!

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open
sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's
definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional
swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine,
reliable pirate. Arr!

(Well, I tried to go to pirate school, but I only got as far as the
three ARRRRRRRRRRs...)

Bloody Tom Kidd
Mike S. Medintz >
"if one feels compelled to wear a sweatshirt over one's bikini for an
"after" pic, it's probably not really an after." -Sarah Jane, in m.f.w

Kevin Vang
September 23rd, 2003, 04:07 AM
In article >,
says...

> (Well, I tried to go to pirate school, but I only got as far as the
> three ARRRRRRRRRRs...)
>
> Bloody Tom Kidd

'Vast that groaning and laugh at the man's pun, ya scurvy lubbers,
or ye'll taste me cutlass, 'cause he's me long lost brother!

Bloody Davey Kidd

slenon
September 23rd, 2003, 03:38 PM
>'Vast that groaning and laugh at the man's pun, ya scurvy lubbers,
>or ye'll taste me cutlass, 'cause he's me long lost brother!
>Bloody Davey Kidd

ARrrch! Off vit his Ched!

Cap'n Yid

jeffc
September 25th, 2003, 01:13 AM
"Jeff Taylor" > wrote in message

> "Wolfgang" > wrote in message
> > Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
> >
> > http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
> >
> > Calico William Kidd
>

> You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get
> rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the
good
> fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not
> rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
>
> Dirty Jack Rackham

Hmmmm - I doubt we answered every single question the exact same way.

jeffc
September 25th, 2003, 01:15 AM
"Lennie Richardson" > wrote in message

> "Wolfgang" > wrote in message
> > Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!
> >
> > http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
> >
> > Calico William Kidd
> >

> Iron Harry Flint, ye lubber.

For a second there I saw Iron Larry Flint..... not pretty.....