PDA

View Full Version : Re: NC clave update

asadi
September 20th, 2003, 12:26 AM
I hope to be there in time to stir a few olives with you on Monday night....

john
"Joel Axelrad" > wrote in message
> >Wayne Harrison writes....
>

> > hellfire, the ax man is the world's greatest rafflemeister!
> >take it and run, ax.
> >

> Thank you, thank you for those kind words but I'll be visiting my kids in
> Fairfax, VA Tues. evening. I planned on being with you guys and fishing
Fri.
> evening, Sat., Sun., Mon., and a half day Tues.
>
> Someone else please "step-up to the podium."
>
> See ya in NC
>
> Joel Axelrad
> **DFD**

asadi
September 20th, 2003, 12:26 AM
Hmm.....what's on the menu for raffle night....would the raffle be close to
the barbecue pit/grill...?

....maybe we could kill somethin and eat it...john

"ezflyfisher" > wrote in message

> DrewPatterson wrote:
>

> > So, I call them up, mention I'm with ROFF and immediately the line goes
> > dead. Call back and get no answer.
> >
> > This could be a bad sign. ;^).
>
> hilarious.....
>
> drew, i called april and had her remove your name from the "****" list ;-)
>
> btw guys, there is a big cookin pit and also a big gas grill along with
the lodge
> kitchen for cookin vittles.
>
> --wally

Jeff Miller
September 20th, 2003, 01:46 AM
um...olives are prohibited in watauga and burke county...they are dry
martini, shaken not stirred, devoid of olive, counties. limes are ok
though...

and joel, your first drinks in morganton are on my tab...

jeff

asadi wrote:

> I hope to be there in time to stir a few olives with you on Monday night....
>
> john
> "Joel Axelrad" > wrote in message
>
>>>Wayne Harrison writes....
>>
>>> hellfire, the ax man is the world's greatest rafflemeister!
>>>take it and run, ax.
>>>

>>Thank you, thank you for those kind words but I'll be visiting my kids in
>>Fairfax, VA Tues. evening. I planned on being with you guys and fishing
>
> Fri.
>
>>evening, Sat., Sun., Mon., and a half day Tues.
>>
>>Someone else please "step-up to the podium."
>>
>>See ya in NC
>>
>>Joel Axelrad
>>**DFD**

Joel Axelrad
September 20th, 2003, 11:08 AM
> Jeff Miller writes....

>and joel, your first drinks in morganton are on my tab...
>
>jeff

That sounds like a very nice offer. I'm your man.

Joel Axelrad
**DFD**

Mike Makela
September 27th, 2003, 08:52 PM
Huh?? This must be a different Jeff Miller, fish til dark?? Ohhhhh, I get
it, dark is probably about 6:30pm this time of year. Only a few hours past
bed time..