PDA

View Full Version : Re: OT Berkeley Bears

Ken Fortenberry
September 20th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Pathetic defense again this week and some sort of brain fart
during the first half on offense too. Gonna be a long, long
season for the Illini.

Meanwhile the Tar Heels beat the spread up in Madison. So
for the season the tally stands thusly;

Forty's Fighting Illini - 1
Wayno's Tar Heels - 1

--
Ken Fortenberry

Danl
September 20th, 2003, 10:08 PM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
.com...
> Pathetic defense again this week and some sort of brain fart
> during the first half on offense too. Gonna be a long, long
> season for the Illini.
>
> Meanwhile the Tar Heels beat the spread up in Madison. So
> for the season the tally stands thusly;
>
> Forty's Fighting Illini - 1
> Wayno's Tar Heels - 1
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

40, I'm pretty sure it has more to with the uniforms than you might think.
You just can't win in orange and blue! Ask Waldo.

Now Big Orange and white...... that's another story...

Danl

"Good old Rocky Top..."

walt winter
September 20th, 2003, 10:25 PM
Danl wrote:

> 40, I'm pretty sure it has more to with the uniforms than you might think.
> You just can't win in orange and blue! Ask Waldo.
>
> Now Big Orange and white...... that's another story...
>
> Danl
>
> "Good old Rocky Top..."

bite me danl.....

howza bout a career change 'ole buddy? hell, you can do a helluva
lot better than zook and you have an uncanny resemblence to
that 'ole TN boy, sir spurrior ;-)

--waldo... bleedin orange and blue.

Ken Fortenberry
September 20th, 2003, 10:47 PM
walt winter wrote:

> Danl wrote:
>>
>> 40, I'm pretty sure it has more to with the uniforms than you might
>> think.
>> You just can't win in orange and blue! Ask Waldo.
>>
>> Now Big Orange and white...... that's another story...
>>
>> Danl
>>
>> "Good old Rocky Top..."
>>

> bite me danl.....

Yeah, what Uncle Wally Gator said. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Danl
September 20th, 2003, 10:51 PM
"walt winter" > wrote in message

> bite me danl.....
>
> howza bout a career change 'ole buddy? hell, you can do a helluva
> lot better than zook and you have an uncanny resemblence to
> that 'ole TN boy, sir spurrior ;-)

OUCH! That hurt, Wally!

Yeah, wth was Zook doing running the ball? I'm glad he did, but I'm still
wondering.....

Danl
....think I'll grow me a beard or something.....

walt winter
September 21st, 2003, 12:25 PM
Danl wrote:

> OUCH! That hurt, Wally!

;-)

> Yeah, wth was Zook doing running the ball? I'm glad he did, but I'm still
> wondering.....

was there a game plan? it looked like.... "heh, let's try this,"
as the qb scratched the play off the dirt and the huddle broke.

oh well, the "era" was good while it lasted.

--wally gator

Wayne Knight
September 21st, 2003, 10:01 PM
"Danl" > wrote in message

> You just can't win in orange and blue! Ask Waldo.
>
> Now Big Orange and white...... that's another story...

The Orange and White won't make it to Atlanta, even if they did, the best
team in the SEC wears purple and gold.

> "Good old Rocky Top..."

Gonna fall into the Bayou.