PDA

View Full Version : I'm a healthy man....

asadi
November 20th, 2006, 10:47 PM

JRW
November 20th, 2006, 10:55 PM
and lost

asadi
November 20th, 2006, 10:55 PM
"asadi" > wrote in message
m...

hmmm the test didn't post....

Water vs. Wine

WATER
It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of
water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1
kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are
consuming 1 kilo of poop.

WINE
We do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, vodka, beer
or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process
of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poop
WINE = HEALTH

FREE YOURSELF OF POOP ... DRINK WINE

It is better to drink wine and talk **** than it is to drink water and be
full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it
as a public service and because I have a kind heart.

daytripper
November 20th, 2006, 11:14 PM
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:55:52 GMT, "asadi" >
wrote:

>"asadi" > wrote in message
m...

>hmmm the test didn't post....
>

> Water vs. Wine
>
> WATER
> It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of
> water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1
>kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are
>consuming 1 kilo of poop.
>
> WINE
> We do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, vodka, beer
>or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process
>of boiling, filtering and fermenting.
>
> WATER = Poop
> WINE = HEALTH
>
> FREE YOURSELF OF POOP ... DRINK WINE
>
> It is better to drink wine and talk **** than it is to drink water and be
>full of ****.
>
> There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it
>as a public service and because I have a kind heart.

Well......ok, but boiling and filtering *wine*?

Doug
November 22nd, 2006, 02:08 PM
But can a fish live in an aquarium full of whine? Where's the fish? Or is
there a fish in that picture I didn't see?

Doug

> Water vs. Wine
>
> WATER
> It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of
> water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1
> kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are
> consuming 1 kilo of poop.
>
> WINE
> We do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, vodka, beer
> or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process
> of boiling, filtering and fermenting.
>
> WATER = Poop
> WINE = HEALTH
>
> FREE YOURSELF OF POOP ... DRINK WINE
>
> It is better to drink wine and talk **** than it is to drink water and be
> full of ****.
>
> There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it
> as a public service and because I have a kind heart.

Blondie
November 23rd, 2006, 12:11 AM
> But can a fish live in an aquarium full of whine? Where's the fish?

<snip>

>> Water vs. Wine

<snip>

>> WATER

<snip>

>> WINE

At this point I think it would be proper to cite the immortal words of
W.C.Fields, "Ahhhh yes, water, never drink the stuff, fish ""have sex""
in it".

"have sex" AKA "f**k".

Yello

Opus
November 23rd, 2006, 03:49 AM
"Doug" > wrote in message
> But can a fish live in an aquarium full of whine? Where's the fish? Or
> is there a fish in that picture I didn't see?
>
> Doug

I don't know? Did you post a ****in' fish pic?

Op --amazing how many people wanna bitch about NG postings, yet they never
have anything relevant to post themselves.--

Doug
November 23rd, 2006, 07:13 AM
I come to abpf to SEE fish pictures, not hear about something totally off
topic. If I start a *****ing* thread, I'll post a *****ing* picture.
There's other groups for that. Who the ****** , as you put it, put you in
charge anyway? You should also consider putting "Whatta'" in between the
"O" in your name and the "pus", it would be much more fitting.
Now craw back into your hole and stfu!

Now I really loath you too, for you've made me sink to a ****wits level, oh
the shame.....

Doug

> wrote in message
>
> "Doug" > wrote in message
>> But can a fish live in an aquarium full of wine? Where's the fish? Or
>> is there a fish in that picture I didn't see?
>>
>> Doug
>
> I don't know? Did you post a ****in' fish pic?
>
> Op --amazing how many people wanna bitch about NG postings, yet they
> never have anything relevant to post themselves.--

Opus
November 23rd, 2006, 01:47 PM
"Doug" > wrote in message

>I come to abpf to SEE fish pictures, not hear about something totally off
>topic.

Life's tough, ain't it! Maybe you should start your own binary NG, one that
you can moderate, so that yo aren't frustrated by off-topic posts.

>If I start a *****ing* thread, I'll post a *****ing* picture.

Have at it. The world awaits your photographic genius.

> There's other groups for that.

What?

>Who the ****** , as you put it, put you in charge anyway?

I guess the same person that put you in charge, Dick?

>You should also consider putting "Whatta'" in between the "O" in your name
>and the "pus", it would be much more fitting.

That's incredibly talented of you. Do you also work crossword puzzles?

> Now craw back into your hole and stfu!

There you go, again, trying to dictate to folk you have absoluely no control
over. Kinda futile ain't it?

> Now I really loath you too, for you've made me sink to a ****wits level,
> oh the shame.....

No, you have always been a loathful individual, you are justencapable of
recing the fact, without help that is.

Enjoy your turkey dick, Dick.

Op

> Doug

Opus
November 23rd, 2006, 01:51 PM
"Doug" > wrote in message

>I come to abpf to SEE fish pictures, not hear about something totally off
>topic.

Life's tough, ain't it! Maybe you should start your own binary NG, one that
you can moderate, so that yo aren't frustrated by off-topic posts.

>If I start a *****ing* thread, I'll post a *****ing* picture.

Have at it. The world awaits your photographic genius.

> There's other groups for that.

What?

>Who the ****** , as you put it, put you in charge anyway?

I guess the same person that put you in charge, Dick?

>You should also consider putting "Whatta'" in between the "O" in your name
>and the "pus", it would be much more fitting.

That's incredibly talented of you. Do you also work crossword puzzles?

> Now craw back into your hole and stfu!

There you go, again, trying to dictate to folk you have absoluely no control
over. Kinda futile ain't it?

> Now I really loath you too, for you've made me sink to a ****wits level,
> oh the shame.....

No, you have always been a loathful individual, you are justencapable of
recing the fact, without help that is.

Enjoy your turkey dick, Dick.

Op

> Doug

Doug
November 24th, 2006, 02:34 AM
*tsk *tsk

Re-read everything that has been written, you will see, my friend, that in
fact, YOU, started the derogatory comments and you, self appointed yourself
as moderator. Not I, sorry...

You say, "There you go, again.", I have not posted anything in here since
what, last X-mas I think.... I have no idea who you think I am, but I am
not.

Usually people stay on topic with the Newsgroup name, with something that
pertains to said group, this is "usually" considered proper Usenet
netiquette. I merely made a very casual observation, and commented to it.
Generally, when something IS off topic, you put a "OT:" in front of the post
to let other users know, it is off topic.

I don't make the rules, I just try to abide by the rules set forth, so as to
make it better for all. My message to the OP was in no way meant
maliciously, and I seriously doubt anyone took it as such, EXCEPT YOU...

Your futile attempt now to try and NOT make yourself look like an ass, is in
vain, we have seen your true colors, and it is to late...

My turkey was delicious by the way, and thanks for the caring and concern
that I had a wonderful meal! Appreciate it! ;)

I know I can **** farther than you btw, but I just refuse to play with you
anymore.....

Doug

Opus
November 24th, 2006, 05:25 AM
"Doug" > wrote in message
> *tsk *tsk
>
> Re-read everything that has been written, you will see, my friend, that
> in fact, YOU, started the derogatory comments and you, self appointed
> yourself as moderator. Not I, sorry...

Personally, I could give a rats ass as to who went deragatory first. But
when you barge in and begin questioning how someone posts to the NG, you
make yourself out to be the net-nanny that you are.

> You say, "There you go, again.", I have not posted anything in here since
> what, last X-mas I think.... I have no idea who you think I am, but I am
> not.

I haven't the slightest idea who you might be, nor whom you may become. I
merely pointed out that you attempted to moderate John for his post and then
you attempted to scold me for scolding you. Moderate to your hearts
content, it will do you little good in an unmoderated NG.

> Usually people stay on topic with the Newsgroup name, with something that
> pertains to said group, this is "usually" considered proper Usenet
> netiquette. I merely made a very casual observation, and commented to it.
> Generally, when something IS off topic, you put a "OT:" in front of the
> post to let other users know, it is off topic.

What planet do you come from? "Usually" doesn't exist in an unmoderated NG.
It's anarchy, it's a free-for-all, but it's not anything usual. If you
desire the quaint and cozy atmosphere of a country church, isuggestthat you
attend a moderated NG or a web-form more suited to your delicate
sensibilities.

> I don't make the rules, I just try to abide by the rules set forth, so as
> to make it better for all. My message to the OP was in no way meant
> maliciously, and I seriously doubt anyone took it as such, EXCEPT YOU...

If your message was put forth in such a kind and polite manner, why did you
ask where the fishing pic was? No, you did intend to act maliciously, but
you can't bring youself to be honest about it. Can you?

> Your futile attempt now to try and NOT make yourself look like an ass, is
> in vain, we have seen your true colors, and it is to late...

Hell, I've made an ass of my self for over 48 years, why should I stop now?
You on the other hand are simply a lying sack of putrid ****. Personally, I
prefer being an ass myself.

> My turkey was delicious by the way, and thanks for the caring and concern
> that I had a wonderful meal! Appreciate it! ;)

Yes, I too had a fine meal. Baked salmon and trout, scalloped turnips with
onions casserole, asparagus and hollandaise, a wonderful red cabbage salad,
dinner rolls, and iced tea.

> I know I can **** farther than you btw, but I just refuse to play with you
> anymore.....

Well that's very nice to know, but if anyone plays with my dick while I'm
****ing, it will be me thank you very much!

****ing
Watching
A Waterfall --Gary Snyder--

Op

> Doug

asadi
November 24th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I bet you are real fun around the campfire at night....

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y2DF3204E

john

Opus
November 24th, 2006, 02:55 PM
"asadi" > wrote in message
. net...
>I bet you are real fun around the campfire at night....
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y2DF3204E
>
> john

How dare you post a link that I have to follow to fishing pictures!

Why couldn't you just have posted a picture of your pet gold fish, Fife!?

It takes a real MAROON to cut-and-paste a link to a binary NG!

Love,

Op

Drew
November 25th, 2006, 11:41 PM
asadi wrote:

> I bet you are real fun around the campfire at night....

Except for his lack of taste in art, a true delight.

asadi
November 26th, 2006, 01:33 PM
> Except for his lack of taste in art, a true delight.

Well said.

Opus
November 26th, 2006, 05:38 PM
"asadi" > wrote in message
om...

>> Except for his lack of taste in art, a true delight.

> Well said.

My taste in art is impeccable and unimpeachable!

Dew, on the other hand, wouldn't know art if it were seated in front of him
:~^ )

Op --no Dew, a mangled mess of metal campground chair does not constitute
art. However, a placing that mangled mess of metal campground chair, on the
sidewalk outside of a Morganton business, is priceless! Walt was thoroughly
amused.--

Drew
November 27th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Opus wrote:

> Op --no Dew, a mangled mess of metal campground chair does not constitute
> art.

For your reading pleasure by Leo Tolstoy:
http://www.csulb.edu/~jvancamp/361r14.html

Drew

Opus
November 28th, 2006, 02:52 AM
> For your reading pleasure by Leo Tolstoy:
> http://www.csulb.edu/~jvancamp/361r14.html
>
> Drew

I didn't want to get down and dirty, but you forced me to!

Wasn't he a commie pinko?

Op

Drew
November 28th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Opus wrote:
>>For your reading pleasure by Leo Tolstoy:
>>http://www.csulb.edu/~jvancamp/361r14.html
>>
>>Drew
>

> I didn't want to get down and dirty, but you forced me to!
>
> Wasn't he a commie pinko?
>
> Op

Sorry, nope. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_tolstoy

Try again.

Drew

Opus
November 29th, 2006, 03:18 AM
"Drew" > wrote in message
m...
> Opus wrote:
>>>For your reading pleasure by Leo Tolstoy:
>>>http://www.csulb.edu/~jvancamp/361r14.html
>>>
>>>Drew
>>

>> I didn't want to get down and dirty, but you forced me to!
>>
>> Wasn't he a commie pinko?
>>
>> Op
> Sorry, nope. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_tolstoy
>
> Try again.
>
> Drew

I know who he was, sorta. And he was a Ruskie. I don't care if he died
before the October Revolution. That make him a commie in the mind of any
decent Amerikan! :~^ )

Did you know that the Edwin Starr song, War, was the inspiration for his
tome War and Peace .

War, what is it good for, Absolutely nothin'!

Op