PDA

View Full Version : Fun day in the rain

bugcaster
November 23rd, 2006, 07:04 PM
Braved a winter storm last Sunday. At least it was warm rain.

bugcaster

George
November 23rd, 2006, 08:39 PM
Nice catch; where did you get them?
George in Las Vegas

bugcaster
November 23rd, 2006, 08:46 PM
Nestucca River, Oregon Coast.

"George" > wrote in message
> Nice catch; where did you get them?
> George in Las Vegas

Blondie
November 24th, 2006, 02:31 AM
"bugcaster" > wrote in news:hP-
:

> Braved a winter storm last Sunday. At least it was warm rain.

<snip>

Salmon I assume?

Living in the "deep south" (Katrina country) I can only look at pictures
like this and salivate! I have caught every kind of fish imaginable at
the mouth of the Mississipi river, but none of them compare to some good
ole' apple wood smoked salmon.

What type of salmon did you catch? (I herd Chinook is the best).

Yello

chas
January 2nd, 2007, 08:16 AM
"bugcaster" > wrote:
>Braved a winter storm last Sunday. At least it was warm rain.
>
>bugcaster
>

>[ IcthyShortbus2.JPG ] (Attachment)

A nice pair of steelhead you have there. They could almost be copies made by
PhotoShop. Don't misunderstand, I mean the "almost".

Chas
remove fly fish to e mail directly