PDA

View Full Version : Guatemala Ballyhoo rig for Sailfish - guatemalasailfishrig.gif (0/1)

December 1st, 2006, 07:49 PM
This is the world renowned circle hook rig that is all the rage. It is
hard to remember that the fish hooks himself. I can't tell you how
many times I've jerk the bait out. Oh yea and please visit
www.coolcoolerparts.com thanks.

Dan
December 2nd, 2006, 01:09 AM
wrote:

> This is the world renowned circle hook rig that is all the rage. It is
> hard to remember that the fish hooks himself. I can't tell you how
> many times I've jerk the bait out. Oh yea and please visit
> www.coolcoolerparts.com thanks.

By any chance do you know here I can get parts for my cooler?