PDA

View Full Version : This is a test

Mark H. Bowen
December 14th, 2006, 09:46 PM

Charlie Choc
December 14th, 2006, 10:05 PM
On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:46:35 -0500, "Mark H. Bowen" >
wrote:

Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file size
around 150K.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

Bob Weinberger
December 14th, 2006, 11:34 PM
"Charlie Choc" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:46:35 -0500, "Mark H. Bowen" >
> wrote:
>
> Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file
> size
> around 150K.
> --
> Charlie...
> http://www.chocphoto.com

And even at that file size I still can't see the 18" Brown that I KNOW is
holding just a foot to the left of the rock in the foreground.

Bob Weinberger La Grande, OR

Opus
December 15th, 2006, 01:23 AM
"Charlie Choc" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:46:35 -0500, "Mark H. Bowen" >
> wrote:
>
> Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file
> size
> around 150K.
> --
> Charlie...

The test was simply to see if I could actually post a pic to a.b.p.f.

I have never been able to resolve the problem with that piece-o-**** company
charter.net, so I splurged on TeraNews. I will resize future pics, when
they aren't TESTS!

Now I'm going into the kitchen and make me a chocolate coke float to soothe
my sore throat. I sure hope that I never have to have surgery on my coccyx.
I just know the doc will say he has to get to it thru the head of my penis!

Love ya,

Op

Opus
December 15th, 2006, 01:28 AM
"Bob Weinberger" > wrote in message

> "Charlie Choc" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:46:35 -0500, "Mark H. Bowen"
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>> Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file
>> size
>> around 150K.
>> --
>> Charlie...
>> http://www.chocphoto.com
>
> And even at that file size I still can't see the 18" Brown that I KNOW is
> holding just a foot to the left of the rock in the foreground.
>
> Bob Weinberger La Grande, OR

That pic is from the trip Mr. Jeff Miller and I took down into Upper Creek
last April. I have been wanting to post pick of Jeff, on that trip, but
could never get that piece-o-**** company charter.net to resolve the problem
I have posting pics. I have resorted to contacting my state legislators.

TeraNews rocks!

Op

Dawn Moe
December 15th, 2006, 02:57 AM
"Opus" > wrote in message

> "Charlie Choc" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:46:35 -0500, "Mark H. Bowen"
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>> Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file
>> size
>> around 150K.
>> --
>> Charlie...
>
> The test was simply to see if I could actually post a pic to a.b.p.f.
>
> I have never been able to resolve the problem with that piece-o-****
> company charter.net, so I splurged on TeraNews. I will resize future
> pics, when they aren't TESTS!
>
> Now I'm going into the kitchen and make me a chocolate coke float to
> soothe my sore throat. I sure hope that I never have to have surgery on
> my coccyx. I just know the doc will say he has to get to it thru the head
> of my penis!
>
> Love ya,
>
> Op

Thanks Op, my little pecker hurts, and my asshole is puckerin' just thinkin'
about that.
Nice pic BTW.

Jeremy

Opus
December 15th, 2006, 03:04 AM
"Dawn Moe" > wrote in message
> Thanks Op, my little pecker hurts, and my asshole is puckerin' just
> thinkin' about that.
> Nice pic BTW.
>

> Jeremy

Something's wrong when a doctor says you need back surgery, and then
proceeds to cut your throat?

However, the ice-cream float are good!

Op