PDA

View Full Version : Upper Creek--April 2006

Opus
December 15th, 2006, 03:09 AM
another pic of mr. millers backside. This wasn't a particularly hot spot that day. I've been here before and slayed'em.

jeff
December 16th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Opus wrote:

> another pic of mr. millers backside. This wasn't a particularly hot
> spot that day. I've been here before and slayed'em.

hey...that looks like miller's pool...course my lard ass obscures a good
measure of the pic, co it's hard to tell. never caught fewer than 4
fish outta that pool on a trip. i'm yearning for 2007 redux.

jeff

Opus
December 16th, 2006, 04:09 AM
"jeff" > wrote in message
> Opus wrote:
>
>> another pic of mr. millers backside. This wasn't a particularly hot spot
>> that day. I've been here before and slayed'em.
>
> hey...that looks like miller's pool...course my lard ass obscures a good
> measure of the pic, co it's hard to tell. never caught fewer than 4 fish
> outta that pool on a trip. i'm yearning for 2007 redux.
>
> jeff

No that's not Miller's Pool! You'd think you'd recognize a fishin' hole
that you named after yourself!

That pic is of the pool with the long granite formation. Remember, the one
I said that I would go up on the rock to spot fish for you, and you said,
"you spook my pool and you won't only be campin' on Upper Creek, you'll
become a permanent part of it too!" that' when I said, "yes sir!"

Op

jeff
December 16th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Opus wrote:

> "jeff" > wrote in message
>
>>Opus wrote:
>>

>>>another pic of mr. millers backside. This wasn't a particularly hot spot
>>>that day. I've been here before and slayed'em.
>>
>>hey...that looks like miller's pool...course my lard ass obscures a good
>>measure of the pic, co it's hard to tell. never caught fewer than 4 fish
>>outta that pool on a trip. i'm yearning for 2007 redux.
>>
>>jeff
>

> No that's not Miller's Pool! You'd think you'd recognize a fishin' hole
> that you named after yourself!
>
> That pic is of the pool with the long granite formation. Remember, the one
> I said that I would go up on the rock to spot fish for you, and you said,
> "you spook my pool and you won't only be campin' on Upper Creek, you'll
> become a permanent part of it too!" that' when I said, "yes sir!"
>
> Op

what can i say...everything gets obscured when viewed from the back of
my most generous ass... here's miller's pool.

Wayne Harrison
December 18th, 2006, 04:49 PM
"jeff" > wrote

... here's miller's pool.

god, what a great lookin piece of water.

yfitp
wayno

jeff
December 19th, 2006, 01:25 AM
Wayne Harrison wrote:

> "jeff" > wrote
>
> .. here's miller's pool.
>
> god, what a great lookin piece of water.
>
> yfitp
> wayno

the picture doesn't match the place...it needs a better photographer.
still, it's one of the finest spots on any stream i've fished in nc. i'm
hoping to visit a few of the others in graham county over christmas.

jeff

Danl[_2_]
December 19th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Ummm... then Moses and I just might run into your tarhead arse when we visit
Snowbird next week. Hopefully there will be less ice and more water than
last winter!

Danl
....just like a bad penny....