PDA

View Full Version : hunting instead of fishing

Rodney Long
December 24th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Trophy squirrel killed in Gun Barrel City, Texas.
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,

Doug
December 24th, 2006, 06:57 PM
LOL, funny!

Doug

"Rodney Long" > wrote in message
> Trophy squirrel killed in Gun Barrel City, Texas.
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
> http://www.ezknot.com

Dawn Moe
December 25th, 2006, 12:34 AM
"Rodney Long" > wrote in message
> Trophy squirrel killed in Gun Barrel City, Texas.
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
> http://www.ezknot.com

Found that one on Michigansportsman.com about 3 weeks ago, it's been my
desktop background ever since. Great pic!

Jeremy

Bass_Mr.
December 25th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Wow ! They do grow 'em big in Texas ! :)
"Rodney Long" > wrote in message
> Trophy squirrel killed in Gun Barrel City, Texas.
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
> http://www.ezknot.com

Cyli
December 25th, 2006, 02:39 AM
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:51:25 -0600, Rodney Long >
wrote:

>Trophy squirrel killed in Gun Barrel City, Texas.

Cute. Even my husband was mildly amused.
--

r.bc: vixen
Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher, etc..

http://www.visi.com/~cyli