PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, good people

Bob Rickard
December 25th, 2006, 03:31 PM
It is an extreme pleasure to wish all of you good folks a most Merry
Christmas this beautiful morning. The odds against my being here to this
were far beyond a Octillion to one, but that is nothing for the Good Lord to
beat whenever He decides to do so. Treasure life and make the most of it,
good people... Christ died for you.

Bob Rickard

Opus
December 25th, 2006, 05:24 PM
"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
et...

Christ died for you.

> Bob Rickard

No he didn't!

Op --Allah is the only true God, and Mohammed is his Prophet!--

Fred Lebow
December 25th, 2006, 06:36 PM
"Opus" > wrote in message

> "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> et...
>

> Christ died for you.
>>
>> Bob Rickard
>
> No he didn't!

================================================== =====>

He didn't die for me either

Fred

--

Opus
December 25th, 2006, 06:49 PM
"Fred Lebow" > wrote in message
et...

> "Opus" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
>> et...
>>

>> Christ died for you.
>>>
>>> Bob Rickard
>>
>> No he didn't!
>>
> ================================================== =====>
>

> He didn't die for me either
>
> Fred

Actually, there is a great deal to suggest that he never existed.

Op

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
December 25th, 2006, 08:03 PM
"Opus" > wrote in message

> "Fred Lebow" > wrote in message
> et...
>>
>> "Opus" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
>>> et...
>>>

>>> Christ died for you.

>>> No he didn't!
>>>
>> ================================================== =====>
>>

>> He didn't die for me either
>>
>> Fred
>
> Actually, there is a great deal to suggest that he never existed.
>
> Op

Good GRIEF!

Can't you people just accept holiday best wishes???

You guys are unreal......
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Ken Fortenberry
December 25th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
> "Opus" wrote:
>>>
>>> He didn't die for me either
>>
>> Actually, there is a great deal to suggest that he never existed.
>
> Good GRIEF!
>
> Can't you people just accept holiday best wishes???
>
> You guys are unreal......

Since when is "Christ died for you" a holiday wish ?

The Holiday Season is no excuse to spew religious dogma
in a fishing group.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Chuck Schacher
December 25th, 2006, 08:51 PM
ditto
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
et...
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

>>> Actually, there is a great deal to suggest that he never existed.
>>
>> Good GRIEF!
>>
>> Can't you people just accept holiday best wishes???
>>
>> You guys are unreal......
>
> Since when is "Christ died for you" a holiday wish ?
>
> The Holiday Season is no excuse to spew religious dogma
> in a fishing group.
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Fred Lebow
December 25th, 2006, 09:51 PM

>>> Actually, there is a great deal to suggest that he never existed.
>>
>> Good GRIEF!
>>
>> Can't you people just accept holiday best wishes???
>>
>> You guys are unreal......
>
> Since when is "Christ died for you" a holiday wish ?
>
> The Holiday Season is no excuse to spew religious dogma
> in a fishing group.

It sure is religious drivel.
Christ did not die for me!
I do not want to hear this kind of crap!
I really don't even care if he ever even existed!
It is totally irrelevant !

A devout agnostic,

Fred

Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now
December 25th, 2006, 10:55 PM
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:03:07 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> wrote:

>"Opus" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Fred Lebow" > wrote in message
>> et...

>>> ================================================== =====>
>>>

>>> He didn't die for me either
>>>
>>> Fred
>>
>> Actually, there is a great deal to suggest that he never existed.
>>
>> Op
>
>Good GRIEF!
>
>Can't you people just accept holiday best wishes???
>
>You guys are unreal......

Steve, don't waste your time on this group of idiots. They have
proven over and over what they really are.

Just Plonk them, yes I said Plonk not Ploink. It's the sound of a pan
smacking some anonymous ass in the head when he spouts **** to
someone's face. When they are anonymous is the only time they can do
things like that. For most of them, their parents, wifes or dominant
significant others keep them in line. Little boys like this need a
stern hand.

Same thing happened years ago on CB and to some extent on Amateur
radio. It's interesting how they act when someone knocks on their
front door. Every once in a while they meet up with someone they
pulled this crap on. Or someone contacts their parents, wife or SO
and they don't do it again unless it's very well hidden. I think the
common phrase for them is cowards!

There is a good reason they are all in my bit bucket, they deserve it!

It's a small world for cowards...Merry Christmas little boys!

Opus
December 25th, 2006, 11:17 PM
"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" > wrote in message

> Steve, don't waste your time on this group of idiots. They have
> proven over and over what they really are.

Yes, we are the guyz that don't go around spewing our religious beliefs in a
newsgroup.

Remember, Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet,
and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and
thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Notice he didn't say anything about praying in newsgroups!

> Just Plonk them, yes I said Plonk not Ploink. It's the sound of a pan
> smacking some anonymous ass in the head when he spouts **** to
> someone's face. When they are anonymous is the only time they can do
> things like that. For most of them, their parents, wifes or dominant
> significant others keep them in line. Little boys like this need a
> stern hand.

Mark H. Bowen
1411 Cliffside Place
Lenoir, NC 28645

Now, PLEASE, come on by an whack me with your enormous frying pan.

> Same thing happened years ago on CB and to some extent on Amateur
> radio.

Got run off from there, did ya?

Yeah, you do that all the time, right! You are so full of ****.

> There is a good reason they are all in my bit bucket, they deserve it!

No, it's because they/us cofront you and yours' bull**** and you can't
handle it.

> It's a small world for cowards...Merry Christmas little boys!

Happy Hanukkah to you to mother-****er.

Op

informed
December 26th, 2006, 02:50 AM
KEEP YOUR MOTHER OUT OF HIS YARD ASSWIPE.
<<snip>> Happy Hanukkah to you to mother-****er.

"Opus" > wrote in message

> "Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" > wrote in
> message ...
>
>> Steve, don't waste your time on this group of idiots. They have
>> proven over and over what they really are.
>
> Yes, we are the guyz that don't go around spewing our religious beliefs in
> a newsgroup.
>
> Remember, Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet,
> and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret;
> and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
>
> Notice he didn't say anything about praying in newsgroups!
>
>> Just Plonk them, yes I said Plonk not Ploink. It's the sound of a pan
>> smacking some anonymous ass in the head when he spouts **** to
>> someone's face. When they are anonymous is the only time they can do
>> things like that. For most of them, their parents, wifes or dominant
>> significant others keep them in line. Little boys like this need a
>> stern hand.
>
> Mark H. Bowen
> 1411 Cliffside Place
> Lenoir, NC 28645
>
> Now, PLEASE, come on by an whack me with your enormous frying pan.
>
>> Same thing happened years ago on CB and to some extent on Amateur
>> radio.
>
> Got run off from there, did ya?
>
>>It's interesting how they act when someone knocks on their
>> front door. Every once in a while they meet up with someone they
>> pulled this crap on. Or someone contacts their parents, wife or SO
>> and they don't do it again unless it's very well hidden. I think the
>> common phrase for them is cowards!
>
> Yeah, you do that all the time, right! You are so full of ****.
>
>> There is a good reason they are all in my bit bucket, they deserve it!
>
> No, it's because they/us cofront you and yours' bull**** and you can't
> handle it.
>
>> It's a small world for cowards...Merry Christmas little boys!

rw
December 26th, 2006, 03:08 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

> Good GRIEF!
>
> Can't you people just accept holiday best wishes???
>
> You guys are unreal......

I'm a Pastafarian and I worship at the Church of the Flying Spaghetti
Monster.

http://www.venganza.org/

Fred Lebow
December 26th, 2006, 03:39 AM
"rw" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
>>
>> Good GRIEF!
>>
>> Can't you people just accept holiday best wishes???
>>
>> You guys are unreal......
>
> I'm a Pastafarian and I worship at the Church of the Flying Spaghetti
> Monster.
>
> http://www.venganza.org/
>
> --
> Cut "to the chase" for my email address.

As far as I know...
There are no pastafarians that died for me or my sins.
There are no pastafarians that claimed to arise from the dead to walk the
earth.
There are no people being manipulated , oppressed or killed for their
beliefs in order to convert them to pastafarianism.
I know of no scumbag politicos that are claiming to be pastafarians.
I also don't know of any people claiming to have a direct link to the FSM
and spewing forth his teachings.

Sounds good so far.

Happy New Year to all.

Fred

Ken Fortenberry
December 26th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now wrote:
> ... It's the sound of a pan
> smacking some anonymous ass in the head when he spouts **** to
> someone's face. When they are anonymous is the only time they can do
> things like that. ...

LOL !! That's pretty funny coming from someone who calls
himself Mr. Redbeard uh Greybeard. And what happened to
your Christmas Spirit, I mean this post isn't what I'd
expect from a Christian full of the Lord. More like what
I'd expect from a hooligan full of something else. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Opus
December 26th, 2006, 03:48 PM
"informed" > *YELLED* in message

> KEEP YOUR MOTHER OUT OF HIS YARD ASSWIPE.

I take it, by extension and implication, that would also include your
mother, correct.

What, exactly, is a "YARD ASSWIPE?"

Op

Charles B. Summers
December 29th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Just to stir it up a little more...

Christmas isn't the season commemorating the death of Jesus... that's
Easter.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
(Charles--- back into hiding)

"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
et...
.... Christ died for you.

> Bob Rickard

rw
December 29th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Charles B. Summers wrote:
> Just to stir it up a little more...
>
> Christmas isn't the season commemorating the death of Jesus... that's
> Easter.

Actually, Easter commemorates the resurrection of Jesus (and if you
believe that actually happened I have a Nigerian investment opportunity
that might interest you).

Opus
December 29th, 2006, 07:14 PM
"rw" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Charles B. Summers wrote:
>> Just to stir it up a little more...
>>
>> Christmas isn't the season commemorating the death of Jesus... that's
>> Easter.
>
> Actually, Easter commemorates the resurrection of Jesus (and if you
> believe that actually happened I have a Nigerian investment opportunity
> that might interest you).

You don't seem to have done all that badly for yourself, at least that's the
word on the street, according to daytripper. So what's with this Nigerian
investment opportunity.

I figure, if I get in early I might make a few million between now and
bed-time.

Op

rw
December 29th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Opus wrote:
> "rw" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>
>>Charles B. Summers wrote:
>>
>>>Just to stir it up a little more...
>>>
>>>Christmas isn't the season commemorating the death of Jesus... that's
>>>Easter.
>>
>>Actually, Easter commemorates the resurrection of Jesus (and if you
>>believe that actually happened I have a Nigerian investment opportunity
>>that might interest you).
>

> You don't seem to have done all that badly for yourself, at least that's the
> word on the street, according to daytripper.

I wonder what daytripper's been smoking?

Opus
December 29th, 2006, 09:08 PM
"rw" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> I wonder what daytripper's been smoking?

Oh, I don't think he claims to know anything about your finances, he just
know about the word on the street.

Op --I'm a grapevine man myself--

daytripper
December 29th, 2006, 09:48 PM
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:08:57 -0500, "Opus" > wrote:

>"rw" > wrote in message
ink.net...

>> I wonder what daytripper's been smoking?
>
>Oh, I don't think he claims to know anything about your finances, he just
>know about the word on the street.
>
>Op --I'm a grapevine man myself--

Kindly leave me out of your public hallucinations, thanks ;-)

/daytripper

Opus
December 30th, 2006, 12:37 AM
"daytripper" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:08:57 -0500, "Opus" > wrote:
>

>>"rw" > wrote in message
ink.net...

>>> I wonder what daytripper's been smoking?
>>
>>Oh, I don't think he claims to know anything about your finances, he just
>>know about the word on the street.
>>
>>Op --I'm a grapevine man myself--
>
> Kindly leave me out of your public hallucinations, thanks ;-)
>
> /daytripper

No, your welcome.

Op

Charles Summers
December 30th, 2006, 12:53 AM
You're right... his death was actually the Thursday before, hince Holy
Thursday.

Believe it? Not really... the conspiracy theories neither.

"rw" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Charles B. Summers wrote:
>> Just to stir it up a little more...
>>
>> Christmas isn't the season commemorating the death of Jesus... that's
>> Easter.
>
> Actually, Easter commemorates the resurrection of Jesus (and if you
> believe that actually happened I have a Nigerian investment opportunity
> that might interest you).
>
> --
> Cut "to the chase" for my email address.

rw
December 30th, 2006, 06:08 AM
Charles Summers wrote:
> You're right... his death was actually the Thursday before, hince Holy
> Thursday.

In my intensely religious upbringing it was called Maundy Thursday. The
whole Easter deal started on Palm Sunday, the Sunday before Easter,
commemorating when Jesus reputedly rode into Jerusalem on a donkey along
a path of palm fronds. That may have actually happened, and Jesus (if He
really existed) may have actually been crucified, but he didn't rise
from the dead, ascend into heaven, and return to Earth. That's just a
crock. It's no more plausible that Scientology.

In my religious tradition Easter was a far more important holiday than
was Christmas. Christmas was looked down upon as a secularized orgy of
materialism, which, of course, it is. Easter is the focal point -- the
nexis -- for all the irrational, batty, sadistic poppycock that
underlies Christian mythology.

No doubt some devout Christians, and even some not-so-devout ones, will
be upset about my disrespect of their religion. Tough ****. I have zero
respect for it, or for any other religion. Religion is self delusion
grounded in a fear of death. It's spawned more hatred and violence than
can be imagined. It's a curse on humanity, and it's time for us to grow
up and face facts.

bones
December 30th, 2006, 04:38 PM
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 06:08:36 GMT, rw >
wrote:

>Charles Summers wrote:
>> You're right... his death was actually the Thursday before, hince Holy
>> Thursday.
>
>In my intensely religious upbringing it was called Maundy Thursday. The
>whole Easter deal started on Palm Sunday, the Sunday before Easter,
>commemorating when Jesus reputedly rode into Jerusalem on a donkey along
>a path of palm fronds. That may have actually happened, and Jesus (if He
>really existed) may have actually been crucified, but he didn't rise
>from the dead, ascend into heaven, and return to Earth. That's just a
>crock. It's no more plausible that Scientology.
>
>In my religious tradition Easter was a far more important holiday than
>was Christmas. Christmas was looked down upon as a secularized orgy of
>materialism, which, of course, it is. Easter is the focal point -- the
>nexis -- for all the irrational, batty, sadistic poppycock that
>underlies Christian mythology.
>
>No doubt some devout Christians, and even some not-so-devout ones, will
>be upset about my disrespect of their religion. Tough ****. I have zero
>respect for it, or for any other religion. Religion is self delusion
>grounded in a fear of death. It's spawned more hatred and violence than
>can be imagined. It's a curse on humanity, and it's time for us to grow
>up and face facts.

Does this mean there is no Santa?...
Harry
troutflies com

Ken Fortenberry
December 30th, 2006, 05:00 PM
rw wrote:

> ... Religion is self delusion
> grounded in a fear of death. It's spawned more hatred and violence than
> can be imagined. It's a curse on humanity, and it's time for us to grow
> up and face facts.

The facts we have to face, can you write them down somewhere
so those of us who don't possess your certitude about the
unknowable mysteries of life, death and everything can read
them over ? It'd be awfully nice of you and I'm sure it wouldn't
take a smart fellow like you any time at all. Thanks.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Rodney Long
December 30th, 2006, 05:45 PM
rw wrote:
> Charles Summers wrote:
>> You're right... his death was actually the Thursday before, hince Holy
>> Thursday.

At least get what little you know right, his death was om Friday, the
body had to be taken down prior to the start of the Sabbath which was
Sundown on Friday hence "good Friday" .
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,

Bass_Mr.
December 30th, 2006, 10:56 PM
<snip> In my intensely religious upbringing it was called Maundy Thursday.

Your "religious upbringing" doesn't sound so intense but you are right, it
IS still called Maundy Thursday, that's the day after Ash Wednesday, which
follows Palm Sunday.
What "religion" that you could have been brought up in looks down on
Christmas ? Granted it has become too commercialized but it still is a
celebration of the birth of Jesus and rightfully so.
The awesome,wonderful thing is that even in your total disrespect for God,
He still loves you anyway.
Jesus has not returned to Earth yet, He sits at the right hand of the
Father, so my advice to you is to get ready.
I hope you didn't celebrate Christmas, that would make you a hypocrite,
among other things.

"rw" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Charles Summers wrote:
>> You're right... his death was actually the Thursday before, hince Holy
>> Thursday.

The
> whole Easter deal started on Palm Sunday, the Sunday before Easter,
> commemorating when Jesus reputedly rode into Jerusalem on a donkey along a
> path of palm fronds. That may have actually happened, and Jesus (if He
> really existed) may have actually been crucified, but he didn't rise from
> the dead, ascend into heaven, and return to Earth. That's just a crock.
> It's no more plausible that Scientology.
>
> In my religious tradition Easter was a far more important holiday than was
> Christmas. Christmas was looked down upon as a secularized orgy of
> materialism, which, of course, it is. Easter is the focal point -- the
> nexis -- for all the irrational, batty, sadistic poppycock that underlies
> Christian mythology.
>
> No doubt some devout Christians, and even some not-so-devout ones, will be
> upset about my disrespect of their religion. Tough ****. I have zero
> respect for it, or for any other religion. Religion is self delusion
> grounded in a fear of death. It's spawned more hatred and violence than
> can be imagined. It's a curse on humanity, and it's time for us to grow up
> and face facts.
>
> --
> Cut "to the chase" for my email address.

rw
December 30th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Bass_Mr. wrote:

> The awesome,wonderful thing is that even in your total disrespect for God,
> He still loves you anyway.

I don't disrespect God, because God doesn't exist. It's superstitious
fools like you that I disrespect.

Bass_Mr.
December 31st, 2006, 12:22 AM
I'll pray for you, in the <plonk> file. God Bless You.
"rw" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Bass_Mr. wrote:
>
>> The awesome,wonderful thing is that even in your total disrespect for
>> God, He still loves you anyway.
>
> I don't disrespect God, because God doesn't exist. It's superstitious
> fools like you that I disrespect.
>
> --
> Cut "to the chase" for my email address.

rw
December 31st, 2006, 12:36 AM
Bass_Mr. wrote:
> I'll pray for you, in the <plonk> file. God Bless You.

I don't care if you stick pins in my voodoo doll. It's all superstitious
nonsense.

bones
December 31st, 2006, 12:40 AM
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:36:04 GMT, rw >
wrote:

>Bass_Mr. wrote:
>> I'll pray for you, in the <plonk> file. God Bless You.
>
>I don't care if you stick pins in my voodoo doll. It's all superstitious
>nonsense.

or so you "believe"
Harry
troutflies com

rw
December 31st, 2006, 12:53 AM
Bass_Mr. wrote:
> I'll pray for you, in the <plonk> file.

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray
standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men.
I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when
you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who
is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will
reward you."

Mathew 5:5-6

Jesus apparently didn't anticipate the Internet (or radio or TV), but
I'll bet that if he had, then he would have had a dim view of praying on
them.

How did this thread start? Remember? Someone claimed that Jesus died for
all of us. Why must you Christianists continually bombard everyone with
your proselytizing? It's annoying, offensive, and undignified. If you
think you're going to heaven that should be good enough. Dream on, but
leave me alone.

rw
December 31st, 2006, 12:54 AM
bones wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:36:04 GMT, rw >
> wrote:
>

>>Bass_Mr. wrote:
>>
>>>I'll pray for you, in the <plonk> file. God Bless You.
>>
>>I don't care if you stick pins in my voodoo doll. It's all superstitious
>>nonsense.
>

> or so you "believe"
> Harry
> troutflies com

So you believe in voodoo?

bones
December 31st, 2006, 03:54 PM
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:54:15 GMT, rw >
wrote:

>bones wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:36:04 GMT, rw >
>> wrote:

>>>I don't care if you stick pins in my voodoo doll. It's all superstitious
>>>nonsense.
>>

>> or so you "believe"
>> Harry
>> troutflies com

No, I do not...but unlike you I don't dismiss billions of people as
"superstitious fools" because their "facts" don't match the ones on
your clay tablets......

Harry Reid, the most powerful Democrat in the Senate, is a Mormon...is
he a 'superstitious fool' or does his politic exempt him from that
"fact" ?
Harry
troutflies com

rw
December 31st, 2006, 04:56 PM
bones wrote:

> No, I do not...but unlike you I don't dismiss billions of people as
> "superstitious fools" because their "facts" don't match the ones on
> your clay tablets......
>
> Harry Reid, the most powerful Democrat in the Senate, is a Mormon...is
> he a 'superstitious fool' or does his politic exempt him from that
> "fact" ?

So because Harry Reid professes to be a Mormon I'm supposed to take
seriously the notion that the angel Moroni buried golden plates,
inscribed with an unknown language, to be discovered and translated by
Joseph Smith with the aid of the power of God? Sheesh.

The sad fact is that so much of our population is steeped in ignorant
superstition that a "nonbeliever" has virtually no chance of being
elected to high office. As a result, our politicians play the game,
professing to believe in some religion, being complete hypocrites. No
doubt some of them actually believe the nonsense. Those are the worst.

gh
January 3rd, 2007, 01:46 AM
gee I didn't know Jews and atheists liked to fish its hard to look at all
the beautiful things that
God made that most fishermen observe while fishing. But Merry Christmas to
you all anyway and remember God still loves you regardless of what I think
about some of you ah..................people

"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
et...
> It is an extreme pleasure to wish all of you good folks a most Merry
> Christmas this beautiful morning. The odds against my being here to this
> were far beyond a Octillion to one, but that is nothing for the Good Lord
> to beat whenever He decides to do so. Treasure life and make the most of
> it, good people... Christ died for you.
>
> Bob Rickard

catfish2006
January 3rd, 2007, 01:14 PM
Jesus is the reason for the season

"gh" > wrote in message
> gee I didn't know Jews and atheists liked to fish its hard to look at all
> the beautiful things that
> God made that most fishermen observe while fishing. But Merry Christmas to
> you all anyway and remember God still loves you regardless of what I think
> about some of you ah..................people
>

> "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> et...
>> It is an extreme pleasure to wish all of you good folks a most Merry
>> Christmas this beautiful morning. The odds against my being here to this
>> were far beyond a Octillion to one, but that is nothing for the Good Lord
>> to beat whenever He decides to do so. Treasure life and make the most of
>> it, good people... Christ died for you.
>>
>> Bob Rickard

Opus
January 9th, 2007, 02:50 AM
"gh" > wrote in message

> gee I didn't know Jews and atheists liked to fish its hard to look at all
> the beautiful things that
> God made that most fishermen observe while fishing. But Merry Christmas to
> you all anyway and remember God still loves you regardless of what I think
> about some of you ah..................people

What's even harder to believe is that you'd think us Jews and atheists give
a **** what you believe passes for a thought..

**** you and your so-called god!

Op

catfish2006
January 9th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Maybe you need to talk to the rabbi I think you need help.